+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: But Can They Sing (VH1)

This show is painfully amusing....I am so glad that I didn't go to the taping.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Don't judge by beauty.... Jojo#1fan's Avatar
    The only one of them I think has ANY sort of talent is Morgan Farechild and that Spanish performer. The rest stink to high Heaven!

Jojo #1 Fan
    I'm certainly not going to aplologise for who I am!- Jo Frost

Saw Morgan Fairchild not too bad. The Blue Power Ranger. Antonio Sabato, he needs work to sell the song. Watching Bai Ling murder 'Like a Virgin' did it for me and I switched channels. Not that entertaining and its either the studio or my tv but the band is playing so loud I can bearly hear the singers; which may or may not be a good thing.

I really liked Bai Ling's performance! It was funny as crazy, crazy.

The ones that actually can sing a little bit are Morgan, Myrka, and Michael. Funny, they all start with the letter 'M'!

Entertaining show. Not really that bad.

Yeah Morgan better win. I voted for her. I think that the spanish girl was good in rehersal but her nerves got the best of her.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    This show is painfully amusing....I am so glad that I didn't go to the taping.
    I was wondering if you were at this JL, the place looked awfully familiar and I figured it was the same place that Hit Me Baby was filmed. I think it would be fun to go for (well if Carmine wasn't in it atleast).

Yeah, they all stunk, but it was great filler tv for me and it was fun. My only problem with it is the sick gut feeling that Carmine Gotti is gonna win this by a landslide just cause I've seen what kind of following those boys have already from the short stint that we covered Growing Up Gotti here on FORT. The only two that really have any promise as singers to me are Morgan and blue Power Ranger dude (who's name is escaping me).

FORT Fan
    I think the only one that can sing pretty well is Michael Copon. He needs just a little fine tuning but all around a solid performance. and Morgan Fairchild comes a close second, everybody else, wow, how'd they cast this shindig? But overall it should be interesting to watch them through the season.

They were allll bad. Morgan Fairchild would not have been as bad if her choreography hadn't made her look constipated.

"Joey Pants" did a predictable Sinatra-esque turn; he wasn't as bad, he was the only one who didn't seem as if he was doing karaoke during happy hour. But, he seemed ill at ease. A main problem seemed to be that whoever chose their songs for them, chose things they couldn't sing! Bai Ling's performance was painful. She gave it a brave try, though.

Ahmet Zappa seemed to me like the only one who was a confident, polished performer. Surely there has got to be some actors out there who can sing! The actors I knew were often singers and dancers as well. Or are most of those stuck in theater?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Ahmet Zappa seemed to me like the only one who was a confident, polished performer. Surely there has got to be some actors out there who can sing! The actors I knew were often singers and dancers as well. Or are most of those stuck in theater?
    I think most actors wouldn't want to be caught dead on this show even if they could sing.

Jewelsy -- Sadly there is no way I would go to a taping of this. If the people could sing there might be a shot. But I also find the house irritating as hell and the houseband --- well I have been spoiled when it comes to housebands.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Ack! I thought I was watching Superstar USA. I am curious to see who leaves next week though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast