+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret – The End of a Ty-Era

Victoria's Secret – The End of a Ty-Era

Victoria's Secret – The End of a Ty-Era

by totoro
    -FansOfRealityTV.com

Tyra Banks will be making her fifth – and final – walk down the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Event catwalk this year, to be aired December 6th at 10pm ET/PT on CBS. Also making a notable appearance will be Heidi Klum; her first since giving birth to her second child this past September.

Tyra's departure makes room room for a new generation of Victoria's Secret “angels”, so called because of the traditional donning of angel wings during the lingerie exhibition. Making their Victoria's Secret debuts this year are relative newcomers, Selita Banks and Izabel Goulet. Regular viewers of this fashion spectacle will recognize staple supermodels such as Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima.

Brazilian sensation Izabel Goulart is a new star in the modeling world and a new Victoria's Secret "Angel." She has already shot with top photographers like Terry Richardson, David Sims, Greg Kadel and Vincent Peters for such publications as French and Japanese Vogue, French Magazine and Numero Magazine.

Selita Ebanks was discovered at the age of 17 at New Jersey's Six Flags Great Adventure by Women Model Management. A native New Yorker of Caymanian, Jamaican, Irish, Indian, and African heritage, she has worked with some of the world's most noted photographers, including Peter Lindbergh, Bruce Weber, Steven Klein, Carter Smith and Mikael Jansson, and for some of the most quintessential American fashion campaigns, including Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch, Levi's and Tommy Hilfiger.
    Last edited by totoro; 10-18-2005 at 04:22 PM.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I love the title of this article!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Me too

LOL! Awesome title! Wow, I can't believe it is Tyra's last year! I'm glad Adriana will still be there though.

I think Heidi should retire too! Izabel Goulart is hot!

ohh.. I'll miss Tyra!... not really...hehehe

i'll miss tyra, her, gisele, and adriana are the best. izabel just looks like an amature. she looks like the models from puerto rico, and that's not a good thing.

Miss Banks carried the shows, I love and I loved her ethusiam and her chrisma she had. She was able to brighten up any dull moment of the shows. I can't believe it's the end for Tyra, but it's ok, she has had her HUMONGOUS share of time on the Victoria Secret Runway, it's time for her resignation. She will be a legendary runway model I think, and a Legen of the Victoria Secret Angles when she withdraws from that also.But, the best of luck to all the things Tyra is doing now, and all her future goals and plans!

tyra is my favorite angel, but if you noticed they have been slowing leaving her out. she hasnt been featured in any of those "sexy" bras recently, but instead doing only the ones made only for a bigger bust that are full coverage, instead of the usual lacy colorful ones all the other models have on. She barely had 5 pictures in a recent one.

FORT Newbie
    Oh man. I won't miss Tyra in the slightest since I've found the most perfect two words that can be put side by side.

Alessandra Ambrosio

*DROOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast