+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return to PROJECT RUNWAY

Return to PROJECT RUNWAY

Sophomore Season of the Hit Bravo Series Premieres in December

by SnowflakeGirl

FansofRealityTV.com – Wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper too? Although one hopes none of the sixteen new designer-hopefuls will be as villainous as the Machiavellian Ms. Pepper (or if they are, at least have the talent this time to back it up), anyone could be the next Wicked Wendy on season two of Bravo’s successful Emmy-Nominated Series when it returns with an all-new season on Wednesday, December 7 at 10pm ET/PT.

The sixteen contestants with designs on becoming the next top fashion designer are:
    Raymundo Baltazar, 24 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Kara Janx, 29 -- Johannesburg, South Africa
    Chloe Dao, 33 -- Houston, TX
    Emmett McCarthy, 42 -- New York, NY
    Marla Duran, 51 -- Allentown, PA
    Santino Rice, 30 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Kirsten Ehrig, 37 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Heidi Standridge, 25 -- Atlanta, GA
    Diana Eng, 22 -- Jacksonville, FL
    Nick Verros, 38 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Daniel Franco, 31 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Guadalupe Vidal, 29 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Andrae Gonzalo, 32 -- Los Angeles, CA
    Daniel Vosovic, 24 -- New York, NY
    Zulema Griffin, 28 -- New York, NY
    John Wade, 24 ? Los Angeles, CA

During the thirteen-episode run, contestants will participate in weekly challenges testing their skills in style and design at the famed Parsons The New School For Design in New York City. In the end, however, only three will go mano à mano with their own lines debuting at New York Fashion Week in February.

Superrobotmodel Heidi Klum will resume her position as host, accompanied again on the panel by respected fashion designer Michael Kors and Elle fashion director Nina Garcia. Tim Gunn, Chair of the Parsons The New School For Design, will also be back to see the contestants through each of the weekly challenges.

The winner receive $100,000 in seed money for their own line, as well as a 2007 Saturn SkyRoadster, both provided by Saturn. The winner's designs will also be featured in a spread in ELLE, photographed by a name AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL fans are very familiar with, Gilles Bensimon. The prize package also includes a mentorship from the Banana Republic Design Team.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I can't wait!

I smell a Banana Republic challenge since they're obviously a sponsor again. I really hope they haven't given into the incessant product placement ANTM indulges in these days.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ahhh... but heppy... here's my vital little plug.

The Saturn Sky:

Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Hot tang! That is a sweet ride, Broadway!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Wow, really heavy on the Los Angelenos (not that there's anything wrong with that). Can't wait, such a huge fan!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

CCL
    I hope (hope, hope, hope) they show it in Canada at the same time as they do in the US. Last year we had to wait for months before they showed it. (Though it did help me out in that I bet my clueless co-viewer as to who would be the winner. Though, truthfully, it was not for cash, just for glory. )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I agree, it was great watching it, but it would have been even better watching it without already knowing the results.

Thanks for the information! I'm glad it's returning.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I hope (hope, hope, hope) they show it in Canada at the same time as they do in the US. Last year we had to wait for months before they showed it. (Though it did help me out in that I bet my clueless co-viewer as to who would be the winner. Though, truthfully, it was not for cash, just for glory. )

Knowing the results ahead of time spoiled the season a little for me. And I mean, I couldn't NOT know the results, right? I'm just glad it's back though.

I'm sooo happy PR is returning - I can't wait!!!

Hopefully this season I can get all the names down at the beginning so I am not confusing people in the live feeds thread, like I did last season

I am so looking forward to this show and hope I can pick the winner from the beginning like I did last season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast