+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Jobs on Discovery channel

Dirty Jobs on Discovery channel

Has anyone watched this show? Some of the jobs he does are plain disgusting. I could not do the chicken sexer job, or the one where the septic system had backed up in somebody's basement and he had to clean it out. Yuck!

It is a great show IMO. It is pretty funny and is one of the few shows I actually watch on Discovery.

I'm actually watching the ostrich farmer one at this very moment. The one that grossed me out the most was when he was repairing the sewer lines in San Francisco and the roaches were just EVERYWHERE down in the tunnels with him *GAH!*.

I think it's a fun show and it definitely gives perspective every time you think to yourself how much your job may stink.

So glad this thread was started. I love this show. The chicken sexer job was disgusting. Did anyone see the one where he had to artificially inseminate a horse? That episode was the most vile by far!

I love this show. Even though I'm always grossed out and ready to puke, I can't help but watch it because it's so interesting. I thought the one where him and the other guy was cleaning the septic tanks were horrible and the one with the exploding toilet.

I love this show. I hope it sticks around for a while. You have to give credit to those who do those jobs some of us would not want to do.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    I was about losing it on the exterminator show. Every inch of that house was crawling with bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    You have to give credit to those who do those jobs some of us would not want to do.
    No kidding. This show makes me thankful that there some people who will do that kind of work so I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I was about losing it on the exterminator show. Every inch of that house was crawling with bugs.
    I'd forgotten about that one, but it freaked me out bigtime! After I saw that one I couldn't stop freaking out about any little twitch or touch of my blanket the entire night. Seems like any of the roach shows gross me out way more than the other jobs.

I love this show too! The host is funny and pretty quick witted. Did you see the one where he was roofing and had to tar the roof? Funny stuff.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Did anyone see last night's episode where he was grooming the dogs and having to squeeze their anal glands? Too funny...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast