+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Show: L.a. Swat

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

New Show: L.a. Swat

Hey everyone -

New show on CBS premiering Sept. 27 at 10 pm ET.

I'm going to watch it in honor of some of our favorite CM guys that were on LA SWAT! (Bob Kain, Oz, Wilson Wong, Mark J.)

Check it out!
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_pr...2/shows/rhdla/
    Last edited by BravoFan; 09-23-2002 at 09:58 PM.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

OH GOD! Don't do that to me BF! I totally freaked out thinking it was a reality tv LA Swat you were telling us about. I was so excited when I hit the link thinking I might get another chance to see Bob Kain in action. Arggggggggh. Just another crime drama.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Dang me too.

I was all pumped up for the competitions.

"Chase a high on crack Rodney King thru the dark streets of LA"
    *Note, extra points if you bring him back cuffed and stuffed without having it recorded on videotape*.

"Slow speed chase of a white bronco"
    *Contestants will be awarded extra points for forcing said vehicle off a cliff.*

I read on another internet board that some of the CM guys will be in this show if they didn't edit them out because the cops are actual LA Swat. The message was posted by someone who said he was Mark Jackson... So hopefully it's accurate!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I thought the show was called Homocide Robbery Division or something like that.

"Chase a high on crack Rodney King thru the dark streets of LA"
    *Note, extra points if you bring him back cuffed and stuffed without having it recorded on videotape*.

"Slow speed chase of a white bronco"
    *Contestants will be awarded extra points for forcing said vehicle off a cliff.*

I bet a lot of people would sign up for a show like this!

Yep, that's the name! (not LA Swat...I thought that would get more attention)

Clever Girl!
    You think the producers would think of a better name than Homocide Robbery Division. That doesn't sound too exciting.

Yeah no kidding Wolf! I hope it's not a really good show that ends up getting pulled because noone is watching! Set up the Tivo last night to make sure I catch it. Ooooh, the prospect of seeing one of the CM guys is making me giddy.

I'm going to tape it, too. Hope it's good, and that we get to see Wilson Wong, Kain, or Ozzie.
    You know, I'm not that giddy about it. If there was a possiblity of of Jeff or Cade making an appearance, that would be a toooootally different story.

I bet were amusing LG with our continuous swooning over the CM guys.

BF, Love that you added Jeff to your avatar.

If there was a possiblity of of Jeff or Cade making an appearance, that would be a toooootally different story.
    Wolf, if that were the case I think I'd be unconscious!

BF, Love that you added Jeff to your avatar.
    Yes, I thought it was important that he maintain a presence at the FORT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast