+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I still can't get the image of Llama Mama trying to bust a move out of my head. She must have gone to the Elaine Bennis school of dancing.
    lol. I know. Random thoughts about that episode and the show in general: I'm beginning to wonder why I even watch this show anymore, it's just getting that stupid. Oh, yeah, that's right...nothing else is on on a Monday night...the mom from NY? She's just a little bit more exaggerated than some Latina moms I know. They are totally into partying whenever they possibly can and this is the honest truth. Party, party, party. Nothing matters more than a party. The only difference that I saw was that the dad did stuff around the house where the other Latino dads I hear about do JACK except order their huge families around. Please note I did not say all Latino dads - only all the ones I've heard about (um MANY in the past 30 years!!). So that family is only partially stereotypical. The Llama mama? You know they paid her extra to act so doofy (the dancing and the rapping). I like the way she barely kissed the husband on the part where they play the Petulia Clark song during every show! Maybe she's shy...

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    lol. I know. Random thoughts about that episode and the show in general: I'm beginning to wonder why I even watch this show anymore, it's just getting that stupid. Oh, yeah, that's right...nothing else is on on a Monday night...the mom from NY? She's just a little bit more exaggerated than some Latina moms I know. So that family is only partially stereotypical. The Llama mama? You know they paid her extra to act so doofy (the dancing and the rapping).
    I know a few Latina moms and they do like to have a good time when they can, but usually with girlfriends and not the kids. Llama mama definitely had to get paid extra to do that grinding and rapping, you know there is no way she would do that on her own.

Well, here it goes again. First Mom, Christie, apparently can do NOTHING for herself. She is laughing about not knowing how to set her own alarm clock. She's another spendthrift, wants hubby to make more money. Ewww, hubby gives WAAAAY too much information. Now mom is bragging about spoiling her daughters. There's a reason it's called SPOILING lady!

Now, from the music they're playing we have a ranch mom, nope Farm Mom, a dairy farm. Geez, isn't this sort of a repeat of last week?

The lady from Tennessee on tonight's episode is one lazy useless piece of crap.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what "useful" lessons she will teach the other family. I'm guessing . . . nothing.

I'm just floored by what her husband does for her. What in the heck does she bring to the relationship?

Sex, apparently.

I can't wait to watch her shovel the cow manure and do the chores.

I didn't see Christie do any manure shoveling. Now she's going to try milking. She has no clue about animals.

The youngest city girl hasn't said word on camera. Course, the farms kids aren't shown saying much.

Christie's hubby seems really nice. I bet he's going to really appreciate it when Audrey gets to make the rules, since she'll be pitching in. And his kids will be pitching a fit. Bet they learn nothing either, much too happy being useless parasites.

+ Reply to Thread