+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Re: Wife Swap

oh no Steven would need to do a lot of work to upgrade to A-hole. What a idiot. I think he needed to keep repeating how smart he was to convince his own self of it. The fact that he allowed his daughter to talk about an adult like that is appalling.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was embarrassed for him that he allowed his children to witness his behaviors.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

There's a web page with lots of complaints about this joker Stephen Fowler. I wanted to add my comments there but had problems with my log-in ID and password, so was glad I could come here.

This guy thinks he's sooo smart, but if he were smart at all (or had any common sense), he would realize you DO NOT talk to someone the way he talked to that woman.

I may have to stop watching this show as I know the producers must have loved all the drama that was caused by this fool spouting off with all his nasty comments.

His wife looked ashamed of him when she was at the final meeting, and had her head held low but, she made very few comments about his behavior OR she made some, and we were not shown it.

About 4 years ago there was an episode of Wife Swap in which a very rich woman in NYC traded places with a middle class, hard-working woman from New Jersey. The man married to the rich woman spoke in a condescending way to his "new wife," and she ended up leaving to stay in a hotel. Looking back, he was the kindest man in the world compared to this joker from last night. The two couples from that NYC/NJ episode were on Oprah, as I recall, and he seemed a bit sheepish about his behavior, and I believe he apologized. I doubt this guy from last night will ever apologize, but it would be interesting to hear any feedback from him after he sees himself on TV.

I was thinking that if someone had treated me that way my husband would have punched him in the nose. The Missouri couples husband was kind of a jerk too, but no where near as bad as this moron. He may have a high IQ but he has absolutely no manners or compassion for his fellow human beings. And the sad part is that he's teaching his children to be just like him. Well, the really sad part is that his wife is allowing her children to be exposed to that kind of bigotry. Shame on her for not calling him on his behavior.

I have lived in different countries, and really try to understand and respect the culture of wherever I am. For him to make sweeping proclamations about an area of the country he probably knows nothing about actually makes him the ignorant person. He obviously has self esteem issues, or else is just a total narcissist, because people comfortable in their own skin do not belittle or condescend to others. I just get madder and madder when I think about that guy Yes, the truly sad thing is that he is passing on those attitudes to his children. My god, talk about hypocrisy and he doesn't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3297648;
    I was thinking that if someone had treated me that way my husband would have punched him in the nose. The Missouri couples husband was kind of a jerk too, but no where near as bad as this moron. He may have a high IQ but he has absolutely no manners or compassion for his fellow human beings. And the sad part is that he's teaching his children to be just like him. Well, the really sad part is that his wife is allowing her children to be exposed to that kind of bigotry. Shame on her for not calling him on his behavior.

Well did you see the wife smirking at the end when he was talking crap about the midwesterners and after the daughter made that crack about the woman being "uneducated"? Honestly i hope that family gets hit in the ass by the karma wagon from that creep of a husband all the way down to the smug kids who will grow up to be just like them. I wanted to reach through my TV and SLAP them all silly.

I caught the tail end of this show, just when they were reuniting with their spouses, and I give you all credit for sitting through an hour with that pompous "man". I barely made it 5 minutes, what a turd he is!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3297840;
    I caught the tail end of this show, just when they were reuniting with their spouses, and I give you all credit for sitting through an hour with that pompous "man". I barely made it 5 minutes, what a turd he is!
    It was like a train wreck, but I kept watching and hoping that the arrogant person would learn, but alas it was not to be.

FORT Fan

I wonder if this guy figured that there is a popular multi-millionaire guy from Great Britain who became famous for "telling it like it is" so he would do the same. If so, what he doesn't get is that it's a world of difference to say someone is a terrible singer than to say someone is stupid, a redneck, etc.

I also have to wonder if this guy will get beaten up at some point. Luckily for him, Wife Swap doesn't seem to have a huge following. I can just see some burly guy from the Midwest running into him in San Francisco & saying -- Weren't you that guy from Wife Swap? So all Midwesterners are stupid, huh? We're uneducated and obese? etc.

I would be interested to know if he actually has taken some heat because of his appearance on the show. You certainly don't have to be from the mid west to be offended by his attitude.

+ Reply to Thread