+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Re: Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3271886;
    anyone watch the 1/9/09 episode?

that woman and man who are only concerned about appearences???

and the dad said his baby girl will be someones accessory some day??? grrrrr
    I am convinced that he did not understand the word 'accessory'. When he repeated it he said 'sessory'. He's a total moron.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fanatic

I couldn't believe the stupidity of the appearances couple, esp the husband with his #1 and gender role obsessions. At least his wife showed a bit of growth.

The way they looked down on the stay at home dad was horrible. Granted he was a bit too attached to his girls but there's nothing wrong with being the main caregiver. And I don't see what was so wrong with Dr Mom giving herself two nights a week out. With her being a chief resident she won't have much control over the number of hours she works and I don't think it's required to spend all your off time with your kids.

I just came in to say that I love helpmeturnitoff's username.

And I have watched this circus of a show, not recently, thank goodness.

Anyone catch the coupon clipper/spendthrift swap. I think both families put the FUN in Dysfunction. Both coupon clipper dad and muscle dad were scary and I think a few bricks short of a load, elevator not running to top floor, slightly less than a full flush.

you mean you don't stand in the mirror and shave your chest gabriel???
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3281113;
    you mean you don't stand in the mirror and shave your chest gabriel???
    AHA HA HA HA HA..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I have rarely watched this show and have been as angry as I am right now That man from England is the male equivalent of Corrine from Survivor. Honestly, why did he become an American citizen if he hates the majority of America? The way that he treated that woman was disgraceful. She was incredibly kind to him and his children despite they way that he talked down to her and brainwashed his children (probably threatened them) not to talk to her. She even asked him a direct question several times and he ignored her and when she called him out for it the most intelligent response he could come up with was to call her a stupid redneck!!!! I would have gone to jail because I don't think I could have restrained myself from hurting him physically. Actually, it wouldn't have gotten that far because I would have gone to a hotel the first night and never come back. If I were his wife, I would have been MORTIFIED and I think she looked like she was rather embarrassed actually but not nearly enough as she should have been. At least his wife was respectful to the other family, albeit a bit judgmental but at least she wasn't condescending. I found myself yelling at the TV throughout the entire episode. I find it APPALLING that there are people out there who are actually ignorant enough to believe that lack of education equates to lack of intelligence. Or that because he was educated, that means he is more intelligent. If he was that intelligent he would understand that not everyone has the same opportunities to go to college. Anyway, I could go on and on but it actually has made me feel better to vent. Thanks for putting up with my
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Yeah, I saw it too. That guy is an as* What really bugged me was the fact that he thought his "superior intellect" somehow made him a better person. I hope he watches the show and sees how arrogant, ungracious, intolerant, and down right mean he was. Somehow I doubt it....people like that rarely have any self insight. Now I know why I rarely watch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3297241;
    Yeah, I saw it too. That guy is an as* What really bugged me was the fact that he thought his "superior intellect" somehow made him a better person. I hope he watches the show and sees how arrogant, ungracious, intolerant, and down right mean he was. Somehow I doubt it....people like that rarely have any self insight. Now I know why I rarely watch this show.
    I've become one of the rarely watchers also. This guy was just a total ass, and his wife around him is the same. They put others down who they think are inferior to them, which is probably everyone, especially us midwestern "dumb rednecks".

FORT Fogey

He thinks he is so smart. He doesn't realize that it was those "dumb rednecks" from middle America that saved his butt from speaking German about now.

+ Reply to Thread