+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal View Post
    I couldnt believe they started fighting, i wonder do they still get the money since they didnt do the ending were they meet.
    I couldn't believe the cowpuke threw a punch either... and even more alarming was his wife immediately screaming out, "He'll kill you!". There's more there than meets the eye.

I agree - if they do not follow the rules to the T (exceptions made for something against religious or moral grounds, and I mean those strictly, not "it's against our morals to let our kids have candy" - come on...), then they do NOT get a PENNY from the show.

How hard would that be to put into the contracts?? Then there's no way the family could sue for the money and win, if they did not do anything the guest mom said. Cos they'd have the proof of contract breakage ON TAPE. It's only for a week and they get $20,000 - I mean, come on already. It's annoying.

There's been a couple guest dads who just seemed cray-zee though. I thought Tattoo Dad had a bad temper. Cowpuke dad seemed certifiable. And I still hope CFS checks out that child labor situation. I can even buy a 12 yr old doing heavy chores, but a toddler?!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal View Post
    I couldnt believe they started fighting, i wonder do they still get the money since they didnt do the ending were they meet.
    Huh? They did meet and then the fight broke out. Are you confusing this show with Trading Spouses when the moms meet and give each other the envelopes?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone remember these folks' last names? I want to be on the lookout for a rerun of this show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

stinkerbell: maybe they meant when the families would not return to finish the table discussions, in person, after the fight. They had to interview each couple separately (after that).

prhoshay: Cowpokes = Ridgely and Hairdresser/Mr.Mom = Corrao

Re: Wife Swap

anyone watch the 1/9/09 episode?

that woman and man who are only concerned about appearences???

and the dad said his baby girl will be someones accessory some day??? grrrrr

I have been catching the reruns on my dvr during the day, then we'll watch after school. I always skip the religion-based ones, that just annoys me. They always get the extremes and I get irritated.
    Some of them are pretty good.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Never have two people so concerned about appearance looked so ugly. Those poor kids.

Good grief! I think the beauty pageant husband had an IQ of about 85! And the wife seemed relatively intelligent even though she was shallow. I don't understand how a person of normal intelligence can be married to someone of below average intelligence. My cousin (bless his heart, I love him to death but his mom did major drugs while she was pregnant) has about a 75 IQ (I guess, he's on Forrest Gump level) and his wife is way above average. I'd bet she's 140-160 range but she adores him. She has a degree in enginering for goodness sakes! I don't get it I admit that I am an IQ snob since and couldn't stand being with someone that couldn't keep up with me intellectually.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I loved it when the down to earth lady made that superficial hubby wear the hooker boots

loved it

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3273280;
    I loved it when the down to earth lady made that superficial hubby wear the hooker boots

loved it
    That was AWESOME!!!!! At least he learned that lesson.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread