+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Scarification makes scars which stand out...it isn't just digging a blade into the skin, it's keeping the wound open long enough to cause a significant (3 dimensional) scar. If you just cut yourself, it would heal and the mark would eventually fade...Branding also leaves 3 dimensional scars.
    Unbridled: You're right, the scars are raised. But they still look like scars and generally are darker than the unmarked skin.

--
    I know that sounds really funny since they were AGAINST their appearance but I found them to be more so than my family.. We care how we look, however we WOULD never alter our appearance
    alohatanning: thanks for clearing that up. I agree, that is ironic!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Cleaver View Post
    And what if the other wife hits on your husband while she's over at your own house?
    Well, Mrs. Cleaver, you don't have anything to worry about. Ward is a stand-up guy and thinks the world of you. However, the other wives are grumbling about how everyday you manage to keep the house perfectly clean, cook a full breakfast in the morning, make cookies in the afternoon, make a complete dinner, and always look perfect in your dress and pearls.

Interesting episode tonight. It's almost your standard theme of someone who's free with their children with a family thats more controlling. But the family thats free is coming off as looking bad on this episode. The controlling family isn't perfect or antyhing but the other family just seems terrible. I believe they said the one daughter is 10 years old and she's supposedly following in the footsteps of her sister who hooks up with random guys in bands and posts nude pictures of herself on the internet and the mom is fine with that.

I thought the same thing. There's never a middle ground. They are either way too controlling or don't even care what their children are doing. I understand the drama factor for tv. I enjoyed the fact that they learned from one another, although the "training" factor from the one family irriated me.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Cleaver View Post
    Alohatanning, I really thought you were great.

My question is how is it to sleep in some stranger's house for 2 weeks? That would be totally creepy. I'd be afraid the husband would come on to me or like tattoo dad, maybe get violent or something. And what if the other wife hits on your husband while she's over at your own house?

It would just be too weird to sleep over for 2 weeks like that. Other than that, I would want to be on the show too!

Okay Becasue of the situation in that house, I did not sleep there..

FORT Newbie
    Nor did I do any real filming with him.. AFter Anna had put chemicals on my childresn toothbrushes and told them they didnt need to have white teeth, the producers took her outta my home. THANK GOD
    I think next time Wife SWap should really review these people. I would have loved to swap with a fmaILY THAT /i COULD LEARN SOMETHING. I didnt however liekt o be swapped with a family who I feared for the safety of my children.....

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm not believing all of this. Sorry.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Mav, was it the chemicals on the toothbrushes that got you? I was skeptical up till that point and then I just thought, oh hell no. No way would the show let someone endanger a kid.

Maveno & Muduh

As expert FORT posters-do situations similar to alohatanning happen often? (fake posts, misrepresentation,etc.) Just the misspelling alone should be enough for some kind of reprimand.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Somebody please remind me...what chemicals on the toothbrushes??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread