+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

I can't believe how upset Llama Mama got when she thought her hubby and Party Mom went out alone together. She gets jealous over that, but she doesn't mind Party Mom staying in her house for two weeks pretending to be her kid's mother??

"Llama mama" --> funny. She was paranoid with Mrs. Chi-chi being at her house, having an intimate dinner with her husband but I guess I understand especially if he hadn't did that for her in 21 years!

...as usual the families learned to loosen up some and learn a little something from a family the polar opposite of them.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Regular
    Although Llama Mama was way too strict, I think the other woman was bizarre.

She complained about her ruined shoes. Why would you wear high heels out on a farm? She didn't know she was going to a farm, but once she was there, couldn't she have changed her shoes before going to see the llamas?

And I don't see the oldest boy being brainwashed because he didn't want to wear that shirt. He felt it was immodest. He wasn't trying to be difficult. He was standing by his moral values.

Why would any parent insist on a kid wearing less clothes than more? I felt her daughter was the one brainwashed into thinking that to be attractive she had to show off everything. (She looked much prettier in modest clothes). This woman who dresses like a hooker doesn't have any business giving fashion advice to teenagers. I was expecting her to put that little girl in a belly shirt and a skirt that showed off her butt.

And lets not forget the name of the shirt. A wife beater. Yeah, there's a positive message to give to a kid.

And she cried because he didn't want to wear that ugly shirt. No one looks good in a shirt like that.

Okay, that was the only thing that drove me nuts. I thought it was good that she got the husband to think about his wife romantically.

By the way, who took care of the llamas when the kids weren't allowed to?

I never understand these moms that prevent kids from doing good constructive things that they enjoy doing.

Oh, and I think llama mama had a point when she said that the clubs that the mom takes her kids to on a regular basis is just a training ground for the wilder ones. Not that I think going to a teen club is necessarily wrong, but when it becomes your life, then there's something wrong there. And I think it's cool that she introduced them to a different teen activity that they ended up really enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikij
    And lets not forget the name of the shirt. A wife beater. Yeah, there's a positive message to give to a kid.

And she cried because he didn't want to wear that ugly shirt. No one looks good in a shirt like that.
    my sentiments exactly. I just found out what a "wife beater" meant this year, stupid name. They're really undershirts so wearing them outside looks goofy.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Llama mama has some emotional, anger and attachment issues. She gave me the willies.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The people that cast these shows find some amazing people. Party mom looked really good for 43 yrs old, IMO. Llama mama reminded me of the church lady (Dana Carvey's SNL character).

"Well .. isnt that special?"

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I can't believe how upset Llama Mama got when she thought her hubby and Party Mom went out alone together. She gets jealous over that, but she doesn't mind Party Mom staying in her house for two weeks pretending to be her kid's mother??
    Well she got upset because in 21 years her hubby never did that. I suppose she never hinted or asked either.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Llama mama has some emotional, anger and attachment issues. She gave me the willies.

She also seemed gender-conflicted,
    or at least not very in-touch with her feminine side.
    Can't imagine why her hubby married her...

aly
    Lllama Mama and Hoochie Mama both had serious issues! It looked like the show did them some good though. I always love the updates at the end when everything seems so different and happy, but then I wonder if its really true.

I still can't get the image of Llama Mama trying to bust a move out of my head. She must have gone to the Elaine Bennis school of dancing.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread