+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar

Tatoos and piercings

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Don't be hard on yourself. I can't remember their names for three minutes.

I kind of feel bad for tatoo dad. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just seems so immatured. I keep wondering how old he was. He needs counseling real bad. I don't quiet understand people with perm tatoos and piercing- OUCH!

I have tattoos and work in an office. It is all about WHERE on your body you get them. I have only one that is visible (if I have my hair pulled back only) but a total of 7. When you do things to permanently alter your appearance you HAVE TO consider future employment. Especially if you have kids. I have tattoos mostly on my back and legs so I could never work somewhere I had to wear a skirt every day but I wouldn't want to! The tattoo dad is a circus freak (literally) so I can see where alot of his income is made there and he does telemarketing. As good as he was at sales I believe he could make a good living doing phone sales. And his appearance wouldn't matter on the phone. I guess he's not doing too bad although he has limited himself as far as customer service but I really don't see where he was so wrong.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

How old was tat. guy? He literally looked 18. If he wants to have tats that is great, but when you start doing things that will hinder you getting a job in the future it becomes a problem....especially when you brought 2 children into the world.

Maybe they are getting by fine with both of them doing their shows but I think that father was being extremely selfish to his 2 children. The little boy looked so sad and depressed.

I think the little boy didn't feel very special. Both his parents were differant in appearance and his sister is an escape artist but his face when he said "I can't do anything" was so sad. I wanted to cry. But he seemed like he totally perked up with soccer. I might be wrong cuase I was flipping between this and prison break so didn't get everything in context always but at least his parents were caring.

I do agree about the dad though. It was dumb to get those implants but he did and it could've been pre-kids. You never know. But really, in my opinion if the kids are healthy and happy who is it hurting? At least he works....unlike some of these families.

FORT Fogey
    I see where you guys are coming from regarding the tatoo dad. But for some weird reasons i like it and feel sad for him at the same time. Well i guess i am an A** too. He reminds me of someone we had in high school back in the early 90s. we all thought he will kill someone by the time we graduate, when we first met him and guess he ended up with the congeniality award at the end of the 4 yrs. You can't judge a book by its cover but sometimes the cover can make you buy the book.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    It sure is going to be interesting to see all of the tatoos in the nursing homes (and where they end up!) in the years to come!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think it was right of the mother to harp on him the minute he walked in the door about checking the bathroom sink and making dinner...hello...what have you been doing all day!? But for him to throw food on the floor and clean it up with his dress shirt...grow up.

He is setting an example for his kids and the way he acted was pathetic. Also, the open f bombs in front of the kids (by the friends that came over)

Quote Originally Posted by celicacutie81 View Post
    I don't think it was right of the mother to harp on him the minute he walked in the door about checking the bathroom sink and making dinner...hello...what have you been doing all day!? But for him to throw food on the floor and clean it up with his dress shirt...grow up.

He is setting an example for his kids and the way he acted was pathetic. Also, the open f bombs in front of the kids (by the friends that came over)

That behavior there was no excuse for but I get the feeling they really realized that their kids needed them more and stepped up. I hope so.

And as far as my tattoos in a nursing home.....senility runs in my family so it will be a cool suprise every day!

yeah, it did look like he realized that his children need him. Hopefully his son stays in soccer and the daughter remains in cheerleading.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    And that he learns some self-control and stops having temper tantrums.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was wondering about those dumbs screws in his head......and yeah, the thought that he has a few loose screws did come to my mind!

If he really wanted to get a job selling cars...or any other kind of job for that matter...he could easily grow his hair a bit longer to cover up his forehead, right?

But I guess that would have meant that he would actually have to think and, from there, actually have to grow up!

+ Reply to Thread