+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Does anyone remember the circumstances of his Wife Swap switch?
    Check page 5 & 6 of this thread. It was unanimous: we all hated Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Each episode involves two families and a fun twist: the Moms of each household swap places for ten days!
    I know you're dying to swap places with me Mav, but I keep telling you it won't work. They need families: parents and kids. I'd be hanging out with Zaaam and you'd be up here all by your lonesome.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I remember that episode! I remember thinking that I'd never seen an adult male that small (Mr. Kestral)!! At the end, when the couples reunited, Mrs. Kestral ran up to and jumped onto her husband and knocked his teeny, tiny arse down!! And she was small, herself! That was the first man I'd ever seen hit the ground!

I don't know why, but this struck me as hilarious. I got a good, hard chuckle out of that one!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Me, too!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    oh no, another jessica simpson

LKH
    Is anyone else watching this?

Jessica Simpson doesn't bother me nearly as much as Tatoo boy. Could he grow up, just a little? Please?

OK, edit. Miss Superior isn't any kind of peach either. She's not a kind person. I'll take childishness and immaturity over unkindness any day.

I did like the other spouses, though. Tattoo mommy is a riot, and Ken Doll daddy might be on speed, but he's a basically nice guy.

L
    Last edited by LKH; 03-27-2006 at 09:58 PM.

FORT Fogey
    i thought so too. Tatoo boy and jessica simpson would do wonders on a tv shows all for themselves. How old is he?

I like tatoo mom though

LKH
    Why can't I ever remember their names for five minutes.

Anyway, what was Tattoo daddy thinking when he did permanent stuff to his FACE? Great excuse to never have to be a grownup. I don't have to go put in a 9 hour day, five days a week, to support my family. I have tats on my face, so nobody will hire me. Guess I'll go juggle on street corners. Duh.

Tat mom is really a very pretty woman, isn't she? Even with all the body art, which I usually don't like at all.

L

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I watched this show tonight and I couldnt believe Tattoo boy and the whole job thing he refused to take out the piercing in order to get the job. I didnt care for Jessica Simpson either, they let there kids do homework whenever and fun comes first and the husband was working four jobs to support Princess.

LKH
    I don't think it was made as clear as it could be. He actually DID take the jewelry out. The thing is, he has had a steel plate surgically implanted under his skin, and he screws those little ball thingies into that through holes in his skin. He took the jewelry off, but you could still see the plate through the holes in his skin. That's what the guy was complaining about, and that's why he was saying that it would take surgery to remove it.

I know some people act without thinking ahead, but geez. When he had all that stuff done to his face, did he seriously not think that there might come a time when he would want a job?

I think he should have the surgery. Grow up already.

L

FORT Fogey
    Why can't I ever remember their names for five minutes
    Don't be hard on yourself. I can't remember their names for three minutes.

I kind of feel bad for tatoo dad. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just seems so immatured. I keep wondering how old he was. He needs counseling real bad. I don't quiet understand people with perm tatoos and piercing- OUCH!

+ Reply to Thread