+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

I was another one watching who was perplexed as to exactly when/how they had sex in order to produce all those chitlins.
    Count me as another one pondering this. My conclusion, they "did it" with the kids in the room! What else could they do if they are never apart?

Where do they get these nut-cases anyway?
    Rozzie

I shut the show off before it was over. I just thought the whole thing
    had to be something the producers added because this was to bizzare.
    How did the girls find "dates" when they were home schooled....through a
    group of other home schooled kids.... strangers....
    All of them sleeping in the same room as the parents....
    Living in the RV instead of their home.... Give me a break....

Quote Originally Posted by Maikij
    4. Everybody in the world is bad and the only person you can trust is me.
    That's the one that scares me the most. If the world is such a nasty horrible place filled with evil disgusting people, why would you bring 7 kids into it in the first place?

And if you are going to have kids, why deprive them of the skills necessary to survive in this hell-hole? I honestly don't see any of those kids having a well-adjusted adulthood.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Huh, I thought no one else was watching this show. I couldn't even find the thread until tonight.

This show has lost a lot of it's interest -- the culture clashes all seem to be very similar. I don't know what the big deal is for ANYONE to change their lifestyle for a week (or less, it seems like it's maybe 5 days). Almost everyone complains. Not says "this will be different". Complain.

Tonight, Party Mom meets Llama Mamma. So far, it's not so bad, no whining, crying, shouting, complaining. Yet.

I agree Lucy van pelt. Tonights episode is kind of a yaaaawn! Maybe I'll get to nap.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

OY Vey! did you see LLAMA MAMA rapping? How to be cool 101...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Llamma mom was WAYYY to strict. I didn't really see a problem with party mom..her kids seemed polited and more able to cooperate than Llamma's mom's kids. That nerdy kid w/ the glasses (sorry lol) who was refusing to wear that shirt...he kept saying how good it was to dress properly...BRAINWASHED NERD!! Sorry, but thats what I was thinking when I was watching it. Party mom's kids just have fun and stuff..I think that the biggest problem was dad doing all the work and mom spending too much money but they got that fixed up
    "A couple minutes ago, I was depressed about the gap. I'm like, forget the gap, sucka, I'm going to Thailand."
    ~Danielle (Season6 ANTM)

The kids were polite and not as "combative"? as llama mamas. I think the "party " family was really a good family and I would to hang out with them for a day or two. About all these city kids who end up having to do farm work, ewwwww I wouldn't be able to stomach it myself. But did you see those two kids? Just dug right in there and cleaned up. I think the city kids showed much more respect.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I think Llama Mama was too strict, and Party Mom was not strict enough. Fortunately, Party Hubby and Party Kids absorbed some of Llama Mama's organization, and Party Mom cut back on her expenses and quit draining hubby dry.

Oldest Llama Kid had a point -- he looked HUGELY stupid in his "wifebeater" shirt. And Party Mom, who wanted the party, should have organized the party, not expected Llama Dad to provide it all. And screaming at the kid about wearing the shirt? Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    I think Llama Mama was too strict, and Party Mom was not strict enough. Fortunately, Party Hubby and Party Kids absorbed some of Llama Mama's organization. Oldest Llama Kid had a point -- he looked HUGELY stupid in his "wifebeater" shirt.
    I agree with the fortunately about party kids & hubby they did seem happier after they started doing stuff, party son even said he would go back to the church social thingee(probably to pick up girls). The only reason llama son looked stupid in this wife beater is because of his build, or should I say lack thereof? He's like quite a few thin people I see today, no butt, no definition etc., I did agree with him about the shirt.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread