+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think the son's extreme form of dress (what was with that chain across his shins??? I've never seen anything like that, and I've got a son!) was a response to how repressive his parents were with him.

I don't know if you have a son, but when they rebel, they usually go to the polar opposite of what you have worked to instill in them. Anything to "gig" the parents, so you really should choose your battles carefully!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ralar View Post
    She looks deformed. She should sue her doctor for malpractice -- unless she requested to look like a deforemd cartoon character.
    I thought the same thing about her lips, until I saw her oldest son, who seemed to have the same lips. Maybe her lips were real!?
    Go Tigers!

I didn't think her son's lips looked anything like her night crawlers. She actually looks like somebody punched her in the mouth. I looked carefully at the children, and I didn't see the same deformity.

They had normally full looking lips to me. She needs to bounce over to Nip/Tuck and get hooked up right!

I'm sure she was perfectly lovely before she let somebody butcher her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I was wondering was the June Cleaver mom the step mom to the older boy or his real mom because he didnt look mix at all.

I would say she inherited him when she married Dad.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I read that it was her step son, I know he kept referring to her as mom so I wasnt sure.

Obviously, they've really bonded. He carries none of her traits!

Anyone watching tonight?
    The Blond Mom is a piece of work.
    Most vapid soulless creature ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkie View Post
    Anyone watching tonight?
    The Blond Mom is a piece of work.
    Most vapid soulless creature ever.
    I concur, and she is trying to teach her daughters to be the same exact way, although it doesn't appear to be sticking as well. My kids don't have as many chores as the Green kids do but I see nothing wrong with them having them.

It is a much better lesson to teach children the value of helping less fortunate, charity to others, and value of hard work than how great shopping, being lazy, and how your value as a person is tied to outward appearance.

I am NOT watching, living in WI I get the packer game woop dee doo :pfft
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread