+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

What's Up With Those Lips?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    Someone really needs to lay off the collagen, this week's cop wife looks like a cartoon with lips that big
    She looks deformed. She should sue her doctor for malpractice -- unless she requested to look like a deforemd cartoon character.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Big Lips

The mom with the big lips and fake boobs looked horrible, her lips looked so nasty.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe she likes her nose. The lips were bad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree, I couldn't stop looking at her weird lips

Both families had issues to resolve; officer mom needed to cut back on work and spend time with her children and June Cleaver wanna-be needed to let her husband clip his own d*&@ nails....ewww
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Fan
    Once I saw the intro of the families, I knew that I absolutely could not watch this episode and preserve my sanity so I switched to something less annoying.

Those lips were horrendous - especially that extra lump of collagen on the lower left. She should sue the doctor.

As for VirtuousStayAtHomeSlave, she's got her own little cult going there and I think she has some trauma in her past. She's built herself a nice little safe life where she knows exactly what the rules are and she doesn't need to go outside where things are not quite as rigid.

Like I said, I didn't watch the show so I have no clue if everyone and everything all worked out in the end . . .

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Another dramatic swap.

Big lippy momma made me hate this episode though. I couldn't even focus on "issues" because of those night crawlers. Disgusting.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I heard her husband got his lips done too...
    Take a look--->
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Another dramatic swap.

Big lippy momma made me hate this episode though. I couldn't even focus on "issues" because of those night crawlers. Disgusting.
    NIGHT CRAWLERS???
    That never would have occurred to me to compare them to night crawlers, but you're right!! I wonder if she's happy with them being so lopsided? Obviously they have the money to fix them if she wanted them fixed.

I do admire her having 15 years on the police force; she can retire with a juicy pension in 5 years! And she has rank! And she's extremely young for anybody's retiree. She has managed her life well (except for 2 things we can think of.) You Go, Girl!!!

Art_930, I think it was one of the more successful shows. Each family learned something from the other Mom. Cop mom helped open up lines of communication between "wait on me" dad and his son; cop mom also changed "wait on me" dad's outlook on women officers. Cop mom also learned that she wanted to spend more time with her family, but she's still not ready to marry the man she's been living with for 7 years and she has 2 children with. You could see that the kids wanted them married. Big surprise.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree...Maveno's description was right-on
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I don't know... it really irritated me that the cop wife was just so [I]proud[I] of herself-- her looks, her job, her independence,etc. I'd hate to know that my boyfriends mother had to raise my children just because I felt like I was 'above' being domestic. If she didn't need to work, then why make that poor woman (who seemed relieved to be getting a vacation) babysit with HER children? Her boyfriend seemed alittle whipped to me. It was all about her. I agree about those lips! And that color glossy lipstick just emphasized their deformity. I also thought she encouraged the boy to look ghetto. I can understand his wanting to fit in with how his friends were dressing, and wanting to go to parties,etc. But the look was just SO drastic and negative, in my opinion.

Also think June Cleaver mom has some issues. I liked her, but feel like she's too domestic and pleasing. It's wonderful that she is able to stay at home and provide a nurturing and homey environment for her family--- but it seemed like she tried too hard to be subservient. I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mother, but I think I'd draw the line at clipping my husbands toenails! If I can do mine, he can certainly do his!

+ Reply to Thread