+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

H2O
    Delusional wife quickly bailed on learning ANYTHING from fitness family once she discerned she would have to engage in activities she didn't want to. She ducked her agreement claiming she was "sick". Yeah, right, cough, cough, she was really sick, just not in the physical sense.

It was very disturbing seeing the husband take baby steps at reclaiming himself only to have it squashed by the return of his delusional wife.

Her claims of 50/50 split, she loves her kids, she wants to her husband to appreciate all she does, etc. Gag me! She is self-centered, self-serving, and only sees her husband and children as servants.

She was very difficult to watch. She'll never see what all of America saw clearly when watching her. She's a milestone around the neck of her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    It's a show where you have agreed to switch LIVES WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. What's so damned hard for these people to understand?! NO, you're not going to be able to go to another family's house and laze about like you do at home.
    And that's the one thing that always pisses me off about this show. They sign a contract, agreeing to abide by the rules, and then they DON'T!!! It was absolutely killing Fitness Mom to laze around doing nothing, but she did it anyway because that's what she agreed to. Fat Mom is a complete waste of space, and Fitness Dad was right about her - she's in some serious denial.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

At the end when they said the fat dad did not go to work as a DJ, I wondered if the job had actually been offered (in the show his friend just said he'd make inquiries for him). If he was offered the job and declined, that is just sad.

Being in packerland, I did not get this episode either, but I bet I did not miss anything. I am really over this show and Trading Spouses.

The episode that I was supposed to be on in March.. is finally airing November 28th, 2005. That's this Monday @ 8PM ET. I already saw the show. They did quite a number on my wife and I. Oh well.. that's "Reality Based" TV for you.

I hope you enjoy and it gets you talking. The press release is here:
    http://www.abcmedianet.com/shared/am...11705_02.html#

Ya, I know it's very damning of my family but oh well.. it's Directed and Edited TV.
    In Reason,

Reginald V. Finley, Sr.
    The Infidel Guy Show
    http://www.infidelguy.com

I'm really looking forward to your episode Reggie. And I'm going to go way out on a limb here and predict that it will cause much discussion at FORT.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by infidelguy View Post
    The episode that I was supposed to be on in March.. is finally airing November 28th, 2005. That's this Monday @ 8PM ET. I already saw the show. They did quite a number on my wife and I. Oh well.. that's "Reality Based" TV for you.

I hope you enjoy and it gets you talking. The press release is here:
    http://www.abcmedianet.com/shared/am...11705_02.html#

Ya, I know it's very damning of my family but oh well.. it's Directed and Edited TV.
    How is it "directed"? Do you have an example?

I'm curious because a lot of reality people claim editing, but I've rarely seen anyone say that it was "directed".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by infidelguy View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the show. I'm not surprised by the 'editing or directing' part in reality tv...I have a couple friends who were on a show and they commented about it all the time. And I found if you really know the people you can tell when an area in their lives have been particularly highlighted for entertainment sake.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Newbie
    In reply to post 158,I can see where this guy has a case,its not just the fact that they sent a homosexual man,but the BS that they put him through to do the show,I think he will win,and hope he gets every dime he is asking for!

Yeah, I'm getting Reggie's episode tonight as well. I don't think that limb has a chance of breaking, QBoots. Religion always brings up a lot of "discussion".

+ Reply to Thread