+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

Hee, Shitake pronounced Shih-take. {snerk}

Hey I missed it, why does Vegan Woman not believe it cooking? I can't eat raw veggies/fruits -- makes me ill (won't go into details).

Last week, I would have much rather lived with the hippies, as otherwise, I would have been forced to murder Ed in his bed. This week, I'd be living with the Kentuckians . . . maybe.

ETA to add: I like the Vegan family except for Vegan Woman.

She doesn't want to hurt the animals. She feels sorry for them.

Yeah, but why not cook the veggies and some of the fruits? Baked apples, yum. All raw is NOT good for all people. Apparently she is trying to eat "naturally" -- animals, after all, can't cook their food and probably wouldn't if they could. Well, kitty cat naturally eats raw whole mice, fur and all. How about THAT for natural eating, eh? /rant {although I'll probably start ranting at the next nutty thing she does}

Kentucky kid asks what's vegan, Vegan Mom starts telling him No meat, no dairy, . . Kentucky Dad says No Food. LOL!

I'm hoping Kentucky mom feeds the cat some meat!

lol, I liked the Hippies vs BigEd episode. I think BigEd's family got more out of the swap than the Hippie's family. I prefer ABC's wife swap than Foxes.

I have to agree abouth the kids intake of sugar. That was insane how much sugar the kds were putting on their cereal earlier.

Cute puppy in the Kentucky household. Bratty kid is actually rather funny when he's not being obnoxious. Vegan Mom might prevail with bratty kid simply because he cannot stand to hear her talk again.

Man, if Harold could eat some cooked food, and something like Tofurkey or Soy Hotdogs, he'd probably be happier.

I find it highly ironic that the mother only eats raw food because it is healthy for the body but she sunbathes naked all day. How is that good for the body???

+ Reply to Thread