+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap

My vote...rich family. I don't think I could handle the stench from the hippies.

Premium Member
    That had to be really hard for Susan to deal with 'Ash (what's with the ' anyway?) considering she's old enough to be his mother.
    I only caught the last half of the show so when he tackled Sienna at the reunion and they were all over each other I was a bit nauseated because all along I thought he was one of the kids and she was probably a single mom. He looks about 15.

FORT Regular
    Interesting post from Sienna, if it's really her. I found it a little funny that the well off family did not have someone come in to help clean, at least twice a month or once a week.

It's true that an energy efficient dishwaher uses less water and energy than washing by hand.

It's pretty obvious a lot of the words are put in their mouths.

I would say I'd rather spend time with the well off family except that big Turd is so repulsive, I couldn't spend any time around him.

Last night's show was so funny though! This show is a lot better than trading spouses, where all they seem to do is yell at each other.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Another pissed off reality show contestant.

Dear Sienna,

Yeah.. more people than you realize, already know about your families' lifestyle and beliefs. You don't need to go on a reality show to "edumakate" us dumdum fat-cat consumers. Oh, and stop referring your lifestyle as "more interesting" as anyone else's. Just because you like to twirl toys in the air at the local flea market, doesn't immediately catapult your lifestyle into the "more interesting" category than mine.
    YOU go build some info booth, preferably in the woods where you're "media-free cabin" is. For now, I'll keep truckin' along, paying off my bills and getting paid while I live on 123 Smallmind Rd.
    How you act is NO better than Big Ed in what you say, and how you act. Waaay too righteous & barf-inducing.

I live in Santa Cruz, California.. (remember the Taoism family from last year? Yea, the free thinking family lived here too) where your "oh so hidden lifestyle that you feel NEEDS to be broadcast across the airwaves for us electricity sucking losers to learn about".. is the norm. To hear your superiority drivel online after having to sit through a customer "lecture" me on the evils of corporations (much like your belief, eh?).. is annoying.
    Thanks for not using up too much electricity though!

Sorry about that Forters. The "freegan" customer ticked me off.. and then seeing Sienna's rant, I just had to vent.
    I just hate it when someone acts superior to us "modern day" folk just because THEY choose to save their pee in the toilet. Thanks, but I'm going to flush every time & I don't need to be taught a "better way of life".

/rantoff

Is THAT why these families sign up to do these shows?? To educate us?? If so, boy.. they're certainly missing the mark with me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

If 'Ash is 24 and Ian is 12 ...then that means Sienna had Ian when
    'Ash was only 12 yrs. old
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    If 'Ash is 24 and Ian is 12 ...then that means Sienna had Ian when
    'Ash was only 12 yrs. old
    It could be that Ian is not Ash's son. He could have been from a previous relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    It could be that Ian is not Ash's son. He could have been from a previous relationship.
    Ian is Ashs' step son..

Did they ever say how old Ash was?

they said that 'Ash is 24 and Ian is 12. Yet in her rant, hippy mama says that Ian is "their" son.

Maybe in her mind she considers 'Ash as the father to Ian since they are living all together as a family.

If 'Ash looks so childlike at 24 I can only wonder what he would have looked like at 12.

No way is he the biological father of Ian!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff
    I had to go to the Wife Swap website and see how old Ash is. He's 24! And not Ian's biological father.
    Thank you! When I first started watching the episode, I thought she was a single mom and he was her oldest son. Then I could not understand why she was kissing her son goodbye like that! I couldn't really believe he was old enough for the purple-headed kid to be "his son." But the other family was even more disturbing.

+ Reply to Thread