+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Wishes with Amy Grant

Three Wishes with Amy Grant

Did anyone catch the series premiere on Friday? I really enjoyed the show. I'm not a fan of Amy's, but I thought she did a good job, and all the stories were touching. The story of the girl who was in the car accident was heartbreaking.

Nice to see a show that doesn't focus just on changing people's houses and looks.

I watched it, too. It was a good show. They did a town here in Utah, I can't wait t see the show.

I've liked Amy Grant for many years (although I haven't listened to her music much since I was younger and very active in the church) so I knew I was going to catch this one, and was very glad that I did. It's a really nice all in one show, like you said itravel...not just focusing on a house or somebody's looks...but atleast a few of the community's needs. I'm not sure which one tore me up more, the girl that was in the accident with her brave spirit or the step-father/son adoption, both of them had me nicely teary eyed by the end of the show. Sometimes this totally feel-good tv really does some good cause it released me of a heckuva lot of stress while I got to be happy for all the families for a little while.

I didn't watch the show but wanted to say that my cousin has been playing for her for years now. I'll have to check out an episode.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fan
    I loved it! Extreme Makeover Home Edition is my favorite, so when I heard about this I knew I had to watch. With Carter from TS and Eric from Clean Sweep, I was afraid it was going to be along the lines of Gen's show. Which I hated. I thought this one was very well done.

I'm glad to see the carpenter from Trading Spaces on this show. That guy is smokin' hot.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I really enjoyed this show. It was heartwarming and I think that Amy Grant is the perfect host for this type of show! I'm gonna have a hard time remembering it comes on Friday nights (not that I have an active social calendar!).........I'd highly recommend this show for people to see!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i love this show ... and it makes me want to move to those towns ... they seem to find the nicest people to talk to.

Friday's episode reduced me to tears. Especially the part with the little girl who had the tumor and the fact that she wanted to help the other sick children in the hospital. The next episode will focus on hurricane victims, so I'm sure I will be bawling again.

Watching the 2 hour episode right now. The girl with the wish to be a singer stinks. She doesn't sound good at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast