+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion

Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion

Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion
    Premieres September 21, 2005 @ 11/10c

Bravo will unite TV's most talked-about reality stars to bring viewers "Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion." Host Kathy Griffin will talk with today's biggest stars of reality television as raw emotions run rampant in a tell-all studio-based reunion.

More than 50 outspoken reality stars will dish out all the dirt from 20 popular reality TV shows, including Charla Faddoul from "The Amazing Race," Ryan Starr and Nikki McGibbin from "American Idol," Omarosa Manigault Stallworth from "The Apprentice," Adam Mesh from "Average Joe," Tina 'Fabulous' Panas from "The Bachelor," Will Kirby from "Big Brother," Erin Brodie from "For Love or Money," Matt Kennedy Gould from "The Joe Schmo Show," Dat Phan and Jay London from "Last Comic Standing," Austin Scarlett from "Project Runway," Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Coral Smith from "The Real World," Duncan Nutter from "Showbiz Moms & Dads," Richard Hatch and Sue Hawk from "Survivor," and Darva Conger from "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire," among others.

Fans of reality TV will learn the real reason why their favorite stars got voted off their respective shows, the reasoning for their alliances, and the scoop behind the hookups, drama and tears.
    First line of the last paragraph

Sounds like the cast of Battle of the Network Reality Stars.

Omagrossa, again. Isn't this monster's fifteen minutes up yet?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Newbie
    Can't wait to see THE MIZ on this show--leader of all MTV challenges. Everyone on reality shows should follow this guys lead..

I think they should only credit Omarosa with The Surreal Life and BoTNRS. That'd hack her off.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I LOVE this show!! Alot of contestants I didn't know beforehand, now I know them from this reality show! Ah...Reality TV...the gift the keeps on giving.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Fans of reality TV
    !!!!!

I'll watch this tonight. But how can they talk to 50 people in an hour?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I watched this. Of course Kathy didn't talk to the people that I wanted to hear from much at all.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

She spent too much time on Omarosa. They didn't talk to Reichen at all!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I wanted her to talk to Dat Phan.

She did talk to Reichen briefly, unless his Amazing Race partner was there and I got them confused.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast