+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Bummer that they didn't talk to every contestant.. for some reason I really wanted to hear from the quirky woman from Showdogs Moms & Dads.

WAY too much time spent on Omagrossa AND Richard Hatch. I really loved how the AI girl (can't remember her name right now) DID NOT agree with O when she said, "Ohhhhh..when will they get it [AI GIRL], it was all for the show!" when asked about their arguments on Celebrity Fear Factor. HAHA!! O SOOOooo wanted her to agree with her, but she couldn't..because she really DOES hate Omagrossa, and the fights were real!

Joe Millionaire had to of promised over and over and over again to whatsherface, that he would never admit that she gave him a bj in the woods. He was stumbling all over that answer so much that it was uncomfortable (& hard) to listen to him. Oh, and show some class and sit up, ya dim lightbulb.

Chip and Kim.. During The Amazing Race, they spoke of wanting children so bad, etc.. but couldn't produce any. Then, first off, on Battle of the Network Stars I hear him talking about how Theo reminded him of his son. Then, last night on this show he said they have THREE children. It hasn't been that long since TAR ended, and by having family and close friends go through adoption procedures...I know it takes quite some time to finalize the whole adoption.. so my question is (if anyone can answer); Did they adopt 3 babies since the ending of TAR? I know 3 couldn't be conceived in such little time... but, to adopt 3 would take a long time as well. Anyone know?

I SO wish they would have spoke to Tara from PHo. She looked good though.

Darva.. blah. Trust me, all the coverage and hoopla about you is still bland and boring to me.

50 people in ONE hour was a bit much, they could have really gone through everyone and got more interesting info outta them if it was a 2 hour show instead.
    Kathy did really good though, IMO. She's always so engaging.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It was Uchenna and Joyce that were the ones who were not able to have children and were going to use their money for treatments.

The American Idol girl was Nikki and I am so glad that she called Omarosa out as she was truly nasty to Nikki.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The reunion wasn't bad.

I can't stand Nikki myself, but I loved how she contradicted Omarosa's lame excuse of it being all an act. The look on Omarosa's face was priceless, she wasn't expecting Nikki to oppose her, how naive. Why would Nikki fake something that involves a family member/friend being insulted on television? (I remember Omarosa bringing up a private phone call Nikki had w/ someone that involved either guns or suicide, not completely sure)

I nearly gagged when I saw Ivana, yuck. I also can't stand Heidi's little, "People from my season think they're too good for these shows blah blah blah blah, season 2 is so much better!" Maybe because most contestants on season 1 got better deals outside of reality tv as opposed to season 2, which is considered a load of crap in comparison!

I loved when they introduced Matt Gould and someone yelled, 'What is going on?" impersonating Joe Schmo's infamous line.

I liked how people booed Omarosa or stayed silent whenever she talked, but I hated how she was sitting in the front and trying to hog camera time by asking questions and answer them too long.

Will Kirby and Burton are soo fine!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jluvs
    It was Uchenna and Joyce that were the ones who were not able to have children and were going to use their money for treatments.
    ARgh!! I hate it when I do that.. mix up the contestants. Thanks sweety! Well, that explains everything then.
    Does anyone know if Uchenna and Joyce had any adoptions? (now I'm curious)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I nearly gagged when I saw Ivana, yuck.
    Totttally forgot about her!! I tottttally agree too!
    Why in the hell was she going on and on about her "squinty eyes" as if that was an actual problem or "issue" on the show!?!? I was so confused.. and she went on and on and on...
    The Fort (myself definately included) is very outspoken about things that bug us about contestants, and I really don't recall her "squinty eyes" being an issue.

Unless I'm missing something there...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I wanted to see more with Dat Phan and Jay London (it appeared as they came back from commercial Dat was standing and talking but then sat down - we, the viewers, missed it)

I loved that people kept doing the "robot dance" when they showed Omarosa talking.

Nikki is ~~out there~~

Matt Kennedy Gould looks like a scared puppy when it comes to women. He is cute.

Reichen, Burton, and Chris Russo (Apprentice) are all hotties in my eyes

Mirna is definitely delusional.

Kathy Griffin was a great choice to host because she enjoys and understands most of the shows.

Oh, and if you have Fox Reality, they have had lots of recent interviews with Evan Marriott and Sarah Kozer who both talked about the slurping and it was just innocent - it definitely didn't seem like more than that. I'm confident nothing went on in those woods

I enjoyed the show - could have been longer!

Sue Hawk still hates Richard

Liked the concept but lets face it there were way too many people on this show, 52 I believe. If you are going to do that many people you need 3 or 4 hours to truly do justice to everyone and also be fair to the audience and give us what we want. What is interesting is that Omarossa seems to deliberately cause conflict with everyone. Heidi, Nikki, Janice. I hear she is separated from her husband. I think she may end up rich but very much alone and hated. What will she do when her Mom passes away. Who is left to love her. Oh, yeah, there is one person , herself. There has to be a point when even she will hate herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The Fort (myself definately included) is very outspoken about things that bug us about contestants, and I really don't recall her "squinty eyes" being an issue.
    I had no clue what she was talking about either. I remember Carolyn calling her out for being rude to them and needing to address them more properly. Ivana kept saying, "Look" in a firm tone to them everytime she spoke. But that's completely irrelevant to her "Asian squinty eyes" she kept emphasizing.

She also said she didn't like NBC censored her nasty ass when she stripped with a "blue cloud" making it seem like she was wearing a thong.....uh, NBC DID NOT censor that nasty ass, if it I did I would've sent a letter graciously thanking them for saving my eyes, but no they didn't and I suffered through it.

I think Ivana was talking about fans commenting on the squinty eyes, but I could be wrong.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Any Bachelor related people on the show?

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by critter
    Any Bachelor related people on the show?
    Yeah, Tina Fab from season 3 and Heather from Texas from Aaron's season and Bryon's season. She got no air time other than her introduction. Same with Tina. It would have been nice to hear from them and Tara from Pho and a few others there. Way too much time was wasted on Omagrossa, Sue, Richard, and Will from BB. I agree that they needed to either run it in 2 parts and cut the number in half or have a longer show.
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 09-25-2005 at 03:25 AM. Reason: It's late and there are typos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast