+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Reality Show (MTV)

The Reality Show (MTV)

Are you a reality TV junkie? Then it's time to take your addiction to the next step. Help MTV choose the next big star on The Reality Show. Over nine weeks, 10 of the most in-your-face personalities we could find compete to impress our host Dan Levy, Andy Dick and his panel of reality vets. At stake is the biggest prize in MTV history: their own MTV reality series. Don't like them? You can do more than yell at the screen--each episode your votes send one contestant home, forever dashing his or her dreams of stardom. Remember, only you can decide who gets their 15 minutes of fame. Don't miss The Reality Show.

The Reality Show premieres September 13 at 10:30 P.M. EST.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/reality_show/series.jhtml

FORT Fogey
    This is a wierd concept. I mean, if I lived in the US, I would definitely watch one episode, but I don't think it will last. How interesting can a Reality Show casting call be? (I bet a FORTer could be on the show! )

It's not just interview and such, like trying to get on Survivor or BB. They're basically competing to have their own "Being Bobby Brown", "The Osbournes", "Newlyweds", "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List", etc. type of show. I think they have to turn in like a mini-episode every week and the panel discusses them, and then the viewers vote. The panel has some crazy reality people on it too. I know I saw Austin from Project Runway. I'm trying to think if Omarosa was there or not. I see her all the time between Surreal Life and Battle of the Network reality Stars...

Plus, I love Andy Dick. Anything he does, I watch, because I think he's hilarious.

FORT Fan
    Veronica (Road Rules); Trishelle (Real World); and Keenyah (America's Next Top Model) are some of the Guest Judges...

I watched this show last night and even though it was quirky it might be interesting. The post reality "stars" picked ten tapes of potential reality shows for MTV. Now that they have the contestants they'll battle it out to see who will win their own reality show....if I'm not mistake Bravo did something similar.

Of the ten tapes the one I think may be funny is the uncle giving his nephew dating tips.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Ok just so all of you know this show was "canceled" kinda ironic. It's now on MTV overdrive and Heather got canceled.

Current bottom 3:
    Nearly Identical(2nd straight week), Out of the Woods(3rd straight week), the indian girls (3rd time)

My prediction is that Nearly Identical leaves.

why was it cancelled?? I was enjoying it!!!

Probably not enough viewers. Which makes no sense because don't they want the show that wins to be a success?

Can I watch it somewhere else?? cause if Heather got cancelled that means it has to be on somewhere... I don't understand why they cancelled it, If other sucky programs can be on MTV Why not this one?

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall
    Can I watch it somewhere else?? cause if Heather got cancelled that means it has to be on somewhere... I don't understand why they cancelled it, If other sucky programs can be on MTV Why not this one?
    You can watch it on MTV's website.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast