+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WB's 'Surreal' Nets Hammer a Deal

FORT Fanatic
    Oh man. Too funny. John do you have a vidcap of him flying with his baggy pants?

Sorry, I looked all over, and that's the only picture I can find. Lots of funny show descriptions, though. It's on the list of "Worst Cartoons Ever" - Along with the likes of "Gilligan's Planet", "Snorks", "Rubik, the Amazing Cube", "The Dukes", and "Jem".

i'm not sure how successful hammer will be without his sidekick, "manny mo."

FORT Fanatic

2ndToeLongist
    I fear some weird Cosby resurrection with Hammer as Cliff's long lost brother, Hammer Huxtable. Hammer can showcase his moves whilst giving Bill grounds for his patented eye roll moves.

Manny Mo, guest gig as Rudy's new "Bud." Corey, guest gig as the guy who tries to deflower Vanessa.

Ah, what the heck, throw Vince in the mix to steal Denise/Lisa Bonet from Lenny Kravitz.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    oh god, I had to laugh about the 20 minute toilet time. they had a parody song out on "you can't touch this" called " you can't flush this" that immediatly came to mind when I saw that episode. That boy is in serious need of help and not just his bowels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12