+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Haunted on The Travel Channel

Most Haunted on The Travel Channel

If you like Ghost Hunters, you'll love this. They go to haunted places around Europe. It was especially good tonight. Here's the link and summary from that page.
    http://travel.discovery.com/fansites...ted/about.html

Tune in to Most Haunted Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT!

Could you lock yourself in a haunted location for 24 hours? Tune in to the Travel Channel Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT for Most Haunted, a new series that takes you inside haunted locations around Europe. Host Yvette Fielding is joined by a ghost-hunting team, which includes medium Derek Acorah, as well as top experts from the paranormal field. Attempting different methods and experiments to try and communicate with the dead, the team is determined to prove the existence of life after death.

The crew uses night-vision and thermal-imaging cameras to investigate the locations and experiments with parapsychology and sťances to try and connect with individuals who have passed on. Under close surveillance, each member of the team investigates a different area. Experts then study the footage caught on tape from their journeys to determine whether the location is, indeed, haunted.

So, fire up the popcorn popper and turn out the lights. This series is sure to have you hiding under the couch!
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I caught a couple of episodes at a family members house. I don't have cable or dish right now. It was really good. I was getting creeped out. It makes me want to break down and enter into a dish contract just to be able to get this show.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Most Haunted - The Travel Channel

Anyone else watch Most Haunted on the Travel Channel? It's on a 9 pmEST on Fridays - fantastic show, can scare you a bit and make you laugh a bit.

This is a Brit show, not the ones that are Most Haunted Hotels, Most Haunted Towns, etc.

The premise is that the Team (consisting of a historian, a host, a medium or two, and various camera and crew peoples) goes into a haunted house, manor, wood, castle, etc for 24 hours, set up equipment, do seances, table tipping, some calling out and no light vigils in order to try and catch some sign of supernatural activity. Granted, a lot of the stuff happening could be explained away (but who would want to do that? takes all the fun out of it!), but there is some stuff that no amount of explaining could answer for. Like a cat's meow being taped in a completely empty room with no animals on the premesis. Or a crew member being dragged off his feet and apparently kicked by something malevolent.

it's fun and creepy and scarey all at the same time. highly recommend it!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah. I got into this show while recovering from my operation since I work nights and didn't know this was on. its a great show for sure.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    did you catch Friday's show?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

i so love this show. I catch the reruns on weekends when i'm at work. It freaks me out alot, specially in the episode where dude was attacked by a ghost where a pagen cult use to be.

+ Reply to Thread