+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Flip this House - on A&E

I thought Ginger screwed up bigtime on that house. I mean, she didn't even have it checked out or look inside before she bought it. I'll bet they lost money on that one. I can't believe she was trying to pressure her friend into buying it, too. I wouldn't do that to a friend. I think she's got a lot to learn.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Well, started out as a huge fan, and as my store has 4 locations, haven't had a chance to be back to the James Island location. But I have to say that I have been in contact recently with the employee who is currently working next door to them. She says that Trademark's employee ratio has declined since the show has been airing. I am a little surprised, but she says(as have neighbors) that they have made Charleston look like a joke, and a lot of people aren't happy with the show.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Well, started out as a huge fan, and as my store has 4 locations, haven't had a chance to be back to the James Island location. But I have to say that I have been in contact recently with the employee who is currently working next door to them. She says that Trademark's employee ratio has declined since the show has been airing. I am a little surprised, but she says(as have neighbors) that they have made Charleston look like a joke, and a lot of people aren't happy with the show.

What do you mean made Charleston look like a joke???

Can the reason people aren't happy with the show is that they are jealous or aren't happy with the way they are protrayed. Just ask the folks over on the Town Haul thread about the editing a tv show does.

last Sunday's episde repeats this Sat at 10pm so we can watch that and Property Ladder at the same time.

FORT Newbie
    I see all this talk of Charleston, but the show is doing homes all over SC, the most recent (the 1 bdr home) was in Greenville, SC. Greenville is about 3.5 hours from Charleston in the Upstate of SC between Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA. They also have a home coming up in Taylors a Suburb and Special Services district of Greenville and one coming up in Landrum, SC at the Cliff's of Glassy.

BTW, the one at the Cliff's is haveing its open house Sept. 30th, think I might attend, they will be doing filming which will give attendees a chance to get on TV. Also, the selling price will be $2.5 million dollars, everything they make above $1.8 millions will be donated to the Greenville Symphony Orchestra.

If you have never heard of the Cliff's of Glassy, it is a an elite mountain top/ golf community in Norhtern Greenville County.

Do you have a link for that show? I don't think I saw it. Also, if you do go, take notes. We'd love to hear about your experience and maybe even see a few photos.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Newbie
    My information on the show at Glassy came from The Greenville News this morning. I would post the link but when I tried I was told I could not becuase I was new and that means I am probubly spamming yall. I am not, but the stupid soeftware doesn't know any better.

As for the home in Taylors, I found out about it through the Greenville MLS. That might be the show airing on Oct. 9th, but then again that might be another Greenville home.

FTH fans - there appears to be a marathon starting at 7 pm tonight!

I love this show and just found it, so have only seen about three episodes -hoping for some new ones (to me) tonight. Also hoping that Property Ladder on HGTV is a new ep tonight.

Emily

Thanks to the marathon I caught the last weeks episode with Ginger and the one bedroom house. I still think it is a great starter home and rental property especially for a single professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Thanks to the marathon I caught the last weeks episode with Ginger and the one bedroom house. I still think it is a great starter home and rental property especially for a single professional.
    Yes, I think it turned out darling and was sorry her friend couldn't afford it. I wish they'd have a quick follow-up to let us know how long it took to sell and what they got for it! If I were a single gal in Greenville, I would have loved it. But a one bedroom is a hard sell. Come to think of it, my mom would have a fit if I didn't have a place for her to sleep when she visited, so I would also have probably had to pass on it. The neighborhood was great, tho. Reminds me so much of the older parts of Raleigh (NC), where I grew up.

Emily

+ Reply to Thread