+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Flip this House - on A&E

FORT Regular

Re: Flip this House - on A&E

New episode, new team (LA), new time.

Episode 53 - Rudy the Risk-Taker

In sunny LA, where the real estate market has held strong, Rudy faces steep flipping competition. He's found a cute, little bungalow with big potential in up-and-coming Highland Park. An investor puts up the cash and Rudy commits to sell the place by the time renovations are complete. While Rudy searches for the right buyer, he leaves Carlos in charge of the job site. As Rudy's right had man, Carlos knows a lot about the financial side of the business but almost nothing about construction. The pressure rises when Rudy finds a buyer with fancy taste and risks spending double the renovation budget to woo her. He throws his designer, Mary, a major flipping curve ball by pushing for more instead of less. With the finishing touches in place and his buyer nearly sold, Rudy unveils his flip and keeps his fingers crossed that she will sign on the dotted line.
    The new team is Rudy Martinez from Flip That House (TLC).

The new time on Saturday June 7th is 12:00pm ET . (no repeat)
    Last edited by jguitar; 06-05-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Hmm...interesting. Looking forward to the new season.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I miss the South Carolina real estate peeps. I liked watching them flip properties. I know they moved to another network and I watched those episdoes, but they weren't the same. They were focused on how charitable their company was but not as much on the flipping anymore.

A lot of the groups on this show aren't as interesting. That Armando guy from TX? Eeew... I don't like him. I'm suprised his wife and brother tolerate him.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3042187;
    I miss the South Carolina real estate peeps. I liked watching them flip properties. I know they moved to another network and I watched those episdoes, but they weren't the same. They were focused on how charitable their company was but not as much on the flipping anymore.

A lot of the groups on this show aren't as interesting. That Armando guy from TX? Eeew... I don't like him. I'm suprised his wife and brother tolerate him.

I miss Richard and Ginger, too! I haven't seen any new episodes of their TLC show (The Real Estate Pros?) for a long time. I agree, they were better on Flip this House anyway.

Armando makes me want to gag. I've never seen such an egomaniac in my life!!!

From what I have read - there will not be another season of The Real Estate Pros. I believe the show did not do as well as expected for the network. I wasn't surprised - as they didn't focus enough on the flipping aspect once they had the new show. Too much self-marketing for my taste. I also really missed some of their regulars that were on Flip This House but not shown on The Real Estate Pros. Show wasn't as good. Really wish they would bring back the show as it was initially.

I also heard that the big company that owns TLC and other cable shows is changing its name to Planet Green and getting rid of all the flipping shows and all the home redo shows.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I hope not! That would totally suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3042834;
    I hope not! That would totally suck!
    Well, I don't mind if I never see Hildie again.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

The Discovery Home Channel was renamed Planet Green this week and I think later this year Discovery Health becomes Planet Oprah or The Oprah Net or something with her name in it.

edit: Oprah and Discovery Communications Announce OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network
    Due in 2009
    Last edited by jguitar; 06-07-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Did anyone catch it? My *%&$ing TIVO didn't record.

+ Reply to Thread