+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    And Bridgette doing the strip tease for her parents made me ill. I could NEVER strip in front of my dad - even if I did look like her. Never. Never EVER!
    Is that her REAL biological dad? Or maybe a step dad who's not blood related at least? (It's still creepy however you look at it but...) And what was with her mom? The mom looked all thrilled!

I found her striptease in front of her family a bit creepy too. Her stepdad looked like he enjoyed it a little too much.

Anyone else here belong to the Girls Next Door online team? The message board has like no one on there.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    For some reason the family strip tease did not bother me at all, which is odd, because normally it would. Kendra's treatment of her mother knocked her down quite a few pegs in my estimation.

Anyone have a picture of Holly's peacock outfit?
    Last edited by John; 08-04-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    There is a really good pic of the Peacock outfit on the E! website.

http://www.eonline.com/On/GirlsNextD...ry/index4.html

and here

http://www.eonline.com/On/GirlsNextD...ry/index7.html

Well after seeing the epi where Bridget strips in front of her parents....now it confirms my views that the framework of one's childhood and family dynamics cause one to act a certain way in their adult life.

What woman would do that? In front of her mom....creepy, but I could let it slide. But in front of her dad...who gives a crap if hes biological or step??? I would never do that in front of my dad at all....and the fact that he didnt refuse to watch speaks volumes as well.

Last year, I found it creepy that Bridge dressed in a playboy bunny outfit and went to a local dive to meet her brother and his military friends. Her brother looked totally embarassed.

I still love Kendra, she's fun and tells it like it is. Holly acts like a big B*itch who would love to knock these two out of the mansion and have Hef to herself.

I love this show! Kendra got a pink and white custom grill. Bling bling! The necklaces that Holly designed for the girls were really cute.

Bridget is as sweet as a sugar cupcake with rainbow sprinkles on top. She worked hard for 2 months to put everything together for Hefís burlesque birthday strip tease. She was proud, and wanted to share it with her folks. I thought it was fine, no big deal. It wasnít XXX-hardcore and I didnít think it was vulgar. She shows less than what you would see at a Vegas show or a lot of Hollywood movies today. Her stepfather was appropriately, slightly embarassed / uncomfortable. Also props to Bridget for continuing her higher education while at the house. And congrats on the Porsche.

Kendraís hilarious. Without Kendra, the show would not be as interesting or as funny, period.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    holly was pissed about the porsche, you could tell. then she says, ' i live in beverly hills, it takes alot to impress me"
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM