+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

FORT Newbie
    I want to watch this show. I also wonder how these girls see Hugh at all attractive when he is so much older than them. I guess not everything as it seems is typical after all. By the looks at the bios, it looks like these girls aren't the blonde bimbos people would typically think either. They have degrees, or are getting degrees and actual career aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    They are the "controversial couple" who were on "The Amazing Race". She was a former playmate, and he was a controlling pr**k who belittled her the whole show.
    Every couple was fighting. They just showed this couple at their worst for pure manufactured drama. Victoria did yell and blame Jonathan too. Actually, in post-race interviews with other racers, it has been said that Victoria just as much yelling at Jonathan, giving it to him as much as him to her. But, anyways, they are truly a great couple in real life as far as anyone who have met them personally have said.

Hubby and I watched this show over the weekend. I think they had 3 or 4 episodes on back to back. No surprises for me, as I kinda thought I would like it. Hubby thought it was great (duuuuhhhhh). Anyway, he thought Holly was the "Mom" of the group, and Kendra was the little sister.
    Sure, they were all a bit on the shallow side, but how many of us are doing what we want to in life and having as much fun as they are? I have a funny feeling that someday in the not too distant future, they wake up and they are in their 40s, and realize they spent the best years of their lives being Granpa's lust puppets.

Why would they be his girlfriends? Publicity, endless parties, free rent in a mansion, no job, meet countless celebrities, travel, etc., etc.

A lot of people would do more for a lot less! And pretty girls in L.A. are not uncommon, so, they likely feel they're getting the better part of the deal. Not that I think any of them actually touches him beyond friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Hubby and I watched this show over the weekend. I think they had 3 or 4 episodes on back to back. No surprises for me, as I kinda thought I would like it. Hubby thought it was great (duuuuhhhhh). Anyway, he thought Holly was the "Mom" of the group, and Kendra was the little sister.
    Sure, they were all a bit on the shallow side, but how many of us are doing what we want to in life and having as much fun as they are? I have a funny feeling that someday in the not too distant future, they wake up and they are in their 40s, and realize they spent the best years of their lives being Granpa's lust puppets.
    Yeah, you are so right- most of this stuff is editing, and I think I was banned for calling a spade a spade- re not editing the word p**ck. OOPS!Sorry! My point is she was probably just as bad as him- it's all about the edit!
    Go Tigers!

I am addicted to this show--kind of like when you see a car crash, how it's hard to look away! But, I get really grossed out when I see Hef kiss the girls. He kisses like a grandpa--eew!

Oh, seeing Hef just makes my skin crawl! He totally creeps me out. What's with him hardly ever wearing real clothes?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    Oh, seeing Hef just makes my skin crawl! He totally creeps me out. What's with him hardly ever wearing real clothes?
    I'm sorry but how many people do you see at retirement homes wearing real clothes?

Answer: NONE

Maybe that's a hint...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I'm sorry but how many people do you see at retirement homes wearing real clothes?

Answer: NONE

Maybe that's a hint...

Callie, you crack me up!

Kendra reminds me (in a good way) of Jenna Jameson, back when she used to host stuff on E! It's probably the hair and the exuberance.

I'm with all of you who think Hef is a bit on the creepy side. I don't want to see him kissing these girls, or any other women. He's looking a little too Grandpa Munster for me.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I was watching today, the episode when Barbi Benton came to visit (who still looks damn good!) And Holly got really jealous and says at the end, "well Im sure what they had was significant, but what Hef and I have is much more significant!"
    Hmm Holly get real.
    But I love Kendra for some reason, she is so fun and was so into Barbi asking questions unlike Holly who was worried her position of head girlfriend was going to be taken awayl.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Holly thinks Hef is so in love with her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM