+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4138321;
    I read an article yesterday that said Holly was quite hurt to hear of Heff's engagment. I think Holly earned that ring. Why he treated Holly that way I'll never understand. She's too good for him.
    I could be wrong, and maybe this has already been discussed, but I understood it that Hef was willing to marry Holly. However, she really wanted kids and they went through some sort of testing to find out that he couldn't have any more kids. That is why they split.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4138474;
    I could be wrong, and maybe this has already been discussed, but I understood it that Hef was willing to marry Holly. However, she really wanted kids and they went through some sort of testing to find out that he couldn't have any more kids. That is why they split.
    Oh, I didn't know that. If that is true, that changes the picture. You would think that with his money Heff could have made a way to give Holly kids. Oh well, I'll reserve judgment on old Heff for now. LOL

I would think that Holly isn't the only one of his many many girlfriends that is a little hurt over this. But realistically Holly knew what she was signing on for. He wasn't in a place where he wanted to marry and apparently she wasn't what he was looking for for someone as a life mate. Just like the rest of the herd. I see Holly being hurt more because Holly wasn't the "one" and her own bruised ego.

I'd be willing to bet that this 60-year-age-difference engagement is nothing more than a well-timed publicity stunt. Hef is a master marketer, and "Girls Next Door" has lost its steam. He had to do something.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM