+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4138321;
    I read an article yesterday that said Holly was quite hurt to hear of Heff's engagment. I think Holly earned that ring. Why he treated Holly that way I'll never understand. She's too good for him.
    I could be wrong, and maybe this has already been discussed, but I understood it that Hef was willing to marry Holly. However, she really wanted kids and they went through some sort of testing to find out that he couldn't have any more kids. That is why they split.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4138474;
    I could be wrong, and maybe this has already been discussed, but I understood it that Hef was willing to marry Holly. However, she really wanted kids and they went through some sort of testing to find out that he couldn't have any more kids. That is why they split.
    Oh, I didn't know that. If that is true, that changes the picture. You would think that with his money Heff could have made a way to give Holly kids. Oh well, I'll reserve judgment on old Heff for now. LOL

I would think that Holly isn't the only one of his many many girlfriends that is a little hurt over this. But realistically Holly knew what she was signing on for. He wasn't in a place where he wanted to marry and apparently she wasn't what he was looking for for someone as a life mate. Just like the rest of the herd. I see Holly being hurt more because Holly wasn't the "one" and her own bruised ego.

I'd be willing to bet that this 60-year-age-difference engagement is nothing more than a well-timed publicity stunt. Hef is a master marketer, and "Girls Next Door" has lost its steam. He had to do something.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I AM SHOCKED! I always thought that Holly really loved Hef. She even stood up to that girlfriend Cystal when she thought that Hef was being taken advantage of once. Kendra also talked about their concerns that Hef was not being treated properly. Now THIS? So basically all the talk about how she loved being with Hef and how they were a big, loving family was a lie. Wow, just shocking.

I really wonder if what she's saying in the book is true or if she made it up to sale more books.

I wonder what Kendra has to say about this. She and Hank have always said that Hef was very good to them and treated them like family too.

Holly Madison's Playboy Hell reveals how Hugh Hefner tried to ply her with drugs | Daily Mail Online

WOW!!!

I loved that show. I watched EVERY season EVERY episode.

If it was such hell, why would someone like Mary O'Connor, Hef's long time personal secretary stay there all those many many years?!?!

Everyone had a fabulous relationship with Mary. If there was abuse in the Mansion why wouldn't Mary step in.

But I really do love Holly! I will read the book. I like all THREE girls.

"thigh openers", "dog urine, vaseline and kleenex" .... eek.
    AmyKay likes this.
    KAREN

I don't know I'd almost take the book with a grain of salt I hate to say it. Holly hasn't been relevant for years. She's one of the girls who used to sleep with Hef back in the day basically and she really has no skill set to speak of to really make a life for herself outside of that fact. Or any story to tell and just telling a story about how she used to sleep with Hef. I'm sure there's bits of truth in it and I don't question that Hef is probably kind of a prick to the girls because really they're disposable arm candy to him but I'd read it with the memory that Holly is no one without him and that life. And I'd bet no one held a gun to her head to come back for that "runaway bride" thing either. Not that I believe the show was "real" either with all the friendly. A lot of girls have said some negative things about staying there and the other girls. But then I think well... it's hard to believe someone who was nicey nicey milking the cash cow and then turning it on it's head. It feels disingenuous.

The drug thing totally doesn't surprise me at all though

I did a little research, and discovered that Holly also dissed Kendra some time ago. They haven't spoken since. It sounded all silly about how Kendra came to the mansion initially expecting to be treated very special and made demands, but no one thought she was that nice. At some point, AFTER Holly appeared on a segment of Kendra On Top, they stopped all communication and on poor terms. Before that happened Kendra called Holly, they argued and Holly said Kendra was the most fake person she had ever met.

THEN, I read that Kendra dissed Hef a few months AFTER he appeared on Kendra On Top. Recall that when she was upset about Hank she went to the mansion to get Hef's support? Apparently, a couple of months after that is when the article came out about her dissing Hef. It was kind of mean about how she could barely stand having sex with Hef and that she had to smoke pot and have a drink to get through it. She said it was not something she looked forward to or enjoyed. It was in and out and that's it. It didn't take but about a minute. Well, they may all be true, but why would you say all that to the media? I also read somewhere that she was upset that there hadn't been more money for her from Hef. But, didn't he pay for her wedding?

I'm a little disappointed. Just goes to show that not much on reality tv is real or true. It's all about the money and most of it is super fake.
    causingchaos likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Izabella St.James wrote a tell all book awhile back called Bunny Tales. I did read it and she does mention some of the same things that have been released in the press for Holly's book.

Not to stir the pot, but if I remember correctly, someone mentioned that Bill Cosby had a connection to the mansion with one of his accusers. I don't recall the details, but I think they had gone to the mansion or it occurred at the mansion....................... ......here it is. It supposedly happened in 2008. Holly would have been there at that time period. She didn't leave until 2009.

Model Who Says Bill Cosby Drugged, Assaulted Her at Playboy Mansion Meets with LAPD - Crime & Courts, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault/Rape, True Crime, Bill Cosby : People.com

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM