+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Girls Next Door

Anyone else get the idea that Barbi still wants Hef? She could barely pull herself away

Hef also mentioned that these will be his last "girls" .... what a bad choice for the last "litter" But I do hope that he means that. Its time.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

I thought she made a fool of herself. Not to mentions she's married.

I completely agree, what a horrible choice of girls for his last girlfriends.

I think he should've ended on a high note with Holly, Bridget, and Kendra...I don't think Crystal and the twins will ever fill the shoes that were left by Holly, Bridget and Kendra, I really do think they could've done a show to still help promote playboy without having new girlfriends. The show should've just took a different route and just focus on different girls that are around the mansion and the parties that they have rather than try to replace the former girlfriends. It's not like we get to see Hef much anyways, so who cares if they're his girlfriends or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3736405;
    Wasn't Kendra barely 19 on the 1st show?

What do the twins do besides Hef?
    \\

Each other?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Is it bad of me to wish there really was a ghost to take this sad group of girlfriends out?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Haha, no. I was hoping that bear was real

Anyone else notice that the twins yell whenever talking to Hef as if he can't hear? Everyone else talks normally....they talk REALLY loud. Very annoying.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I was feeling masochistic this weekend and peeked into the show - well, mostly because I wanted to see Holly. So, the twins are 18, right? Am I wrong, or are they constantly pounding down the alcohol? I know Crystal (how many "Crystals" are on this show?) is old enough to drink.....but does Hef get a pass because of who he is? If my grandpa...er....boyfriend were plying me with alcohol and taking naked pictures of me - he'd most likely be in a heap of trouble - especially by my parents. Yes, they are 18....but still....it's creepy and perverted. I've also noticed how annoyed Mary looks when the girls are around - I mean she's a secretary, not a babysitter.

Oh yeah - when one girl (don't remember who) showed Holly her Playboy necklace - that she got off ebay (for, what...$7.50?) I wanted to see Holly just punch her in the face. (Not advocating violence, mind you...........)

omg the new girls are HORRIBLE. Crystal is barely tolerable but the twins are completely unbearable, I can't even stand to hear their voices. Poor Hef, its over. Deleted forever from my DVR! I should have appreciated Kendra, Holly and Bridget when I had the chance, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3741602;
    Anyone else notice that the twins yell whenever talking to Hef as if he can't hear? Everyone else talks normally....they talk REALLY loud. Very annoying.
    Probably because the old coot takes his hearing aid out for the cameras.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3741699;
    omg the new girls are HORRIBLE. Crystal is barely tolerable but the twins are completely unbearable, I can't even stand to hear their voices. Poor Hef, its over. Deleted forever from my DVR! I should have appreciated Kendra, Holly and Bridget when I had the chance, sigh.
    ITA! Had to delete as well. Bye Bye.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM