+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Omg only 10 minutes into this episode and I can't deal with the juvenile behavior the incest twins subject the audience to.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I find the show just kind of sad now.

Doesn't feel the same at all. And it wasn't just Hef's relationship with Holly, Bridget and Kendra. The viewers kind of got to know them too. Too big a change. It's like they fired all the actors in a show except 1 and expect people still to watch it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3728568;
    What a shame he didn't just up and marry Holly. Thats all she wanted....to be married with babies. I wonder why he didn't want to do that?

The $10 an hour scrapbooking job was HILARIOUS!
    It's funny you should say that. It just so happens that he's now getting divorced. Nevertheless, Holly deserves better, not to mention someone her age who can chase her and her children around.

eta: I've always found him creepy for trying to carry on with these 2 yr olds.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

They really should've just given up on the show after the girls left. OR...here's an idea, find some LIKEABLE girls! I can not stand the twins!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It makes me feel good that I am avoiding this then-you can't really get rid of the three stars that have been around for seasons, put new people in, and expect the audience to take to them the same way. You had Holly, who was the sort of ringleader, you had Bridget, who was the girly-girl, and Kendra, the diamond in the rough. They each had their own personalities and both Bridget and Kendra have proved that they can carry their own television shows (both were very highly rated). The twins, though...no thank you.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3732060;
    It makes me feel good that I am avoiding this then-you can't really get rid of the three stars that have been around for seasons, put new people in, and expect the audience to take to them the same way. You had Holly, who was the sort of ringleader, you had Bridget, who was the girly-girl, and Kendra, the diamond in the rough. They each had their own personalities and both Bridget and Kendra have proved that they can carry their own television shows (both were very highly rated). The twins, though...no thank you.
    Their parents must be so,.... eh.... proud?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Wow someone needs to tell the incest twins that Muffin tops don't look good in a G string Bikini. Barbi Benton looks like she has escaped from the loony bin.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

woah, i think it just hit home, when the twins said they were born in 89. they're just too young to carry the show. I don't know how Hef can put up with the sillyness.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3736313;
    . . . I don't know how Hef can put up with the sillyness.
    By not spending a lot of time with them: make a brief appearance for the camera, do the "dirty old man" laugh, then back to his den to count his money.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3736313;
    woah, i think it just hit home, when the twins said they were born in 89. they're just too young to carry the show. I don't know how Hef can put up with the sillyness.
    Wasn't Kendra barely 19 on the 1st show?

To me the main difference between this bunch and the first group was that these girls don't seem to have any interests that don't revolve around Playboy.

Does Crystals $10/hour job in the scrapbooking dept compare to Holly's brief stint working on the photo shoots?

Bridget had school and her ambition to start a career. Kendra had her sports and her family in San Diego and she was at one time going to school for something or other. What do the twins do besides Hef?

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM