+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3726265;
    The twins bother the H outta me. Its like they are trying too hard or something to be like Kendra....wild and out of control but it comes across as fake or something.

I can tell Hef misses his REAL girls next door.
    Thats exactly what I thought after watching this. Crystal isnt too bad I guess. Nothing compares to the original 3 tho. And to me it seems like Hef's age is catching up to him now. When he would come to shoots of the other 3 I didnt think it was weird, but I got a creepy old grandpa vibe when he was with the twins at the car.

And the twins have the most monotone, boring voices in their voice overs. I dont think I will be watching this again unless nothing else is on.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3726353;
    And to me it seems like Hef's age is catching up to him now. When he would come to shoots of the other 3 I didnt think it was weird, but I got a creepy old grandpa vibe when he was with the twins at the car.
    EWWWWW!!! You know who Hef and the Twins reminds me of --- when Anna Nicole Smith married that old, old, old 89-year old billionaire J. Howard Marshall II.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3359070;
    ...I wonder how Kendra is affording that McMansion she bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecontacts;3725352;
    Well her hubby is NFLer Hank Baskett (plays for the Indy Colts now.), so it's probably how she can afford it now?
    Kendra's house was nice, but didn't seem like a McMansion to me. I'm sure she has become somewhat wealthy from the show, and appearances she has made to purchase a nice home all on her own.

FORT Fogey

The new show seems boring, and a little sad to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Just seems like Hef is trying to be happy. Crystal seemed a little more likable to me, but not all that interesting. The twins weren't as annoying as I had thought, but there's still time. I'm sure if I continue to watch, they will be more than annoying. Doubt I keep this series on my DVR, though.

Didn't Hef buy a kendra some house/town home or something at one point? She could have sold that and bought whatever too.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Hank & Kendra moved to the East Coast. He bought a house there.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Holy smokes. I saw this show on a repeat the other night out of desperation for mindless entertainment. Hef is definitely losing it. Did you see the floor in his room? I'm expecting to see kleenex boxes on his feet soon. He has had the creepy grandpa thing going for some time now, but it's just pathetic at this point.

It broke my heart when he was talking to Mary about how much he loved Holly and said he had finally found the one he could spend the rest of his life with.

But I think my favorite part was when (I think it was Crystal?) was putting photos in scrapbooks for $10 per hour. Who knew taking off your clothes could be so lucrative?

He really has had that creepy grandpa thing going on for awhile.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

What a shame he didn't just up and marry Holly. Thats all she wanted....to be married with babies. I wonder why he didn't want to do that?

The $10 an hour scrapbooking job was HILARIOUS!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

i always kind of felt his conversations were scripted. I would lean toward the one about Holly being scripted as well. He's not a stupid business man. He knows that the show was popular because of the girls who were on it and that any blond chick would not be able to fill those shoes.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM