+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Girls Next Door

Aww, I'm sad! I have totally grown to love those girls and even though Kendra will have her own show....it just won't be the same "Girls Next Door." I totally teared up when Kendra was saying goodbye to everyone....just because I could see how hard it was for her. Weird that they didn't show Kendra saying goodbye to Holly. And it was extremely ackward when Holly left to Vegas for the weekend and said bye to Hef. You could definitely tell there was tension. In a way I did feel bad for Hef .....I truly believe that he loved Holly and wanted her to stay. And I can't stand that those twins are moved in!! No one can top Kendra, Holly and Bridget!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

they barely even addressed Holly leaving. And when they did, they made it look like Hef's decision. And they made it look like she was still there after the other 2 left. I have always been under the impresion that she left months before the other 2. I wonder how much they paid Holly to come to the mansion to film the Bridget goodbye party.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3358790;
    Aww, I'm sad! I have totally grown to love those girls and even though Kendra will have her own show....it just won't be the same "Girls Next Door." I totally teared up when Kendra was saying goodbye to everyone....just because I could see how hard it was for her. Weird that they didn't show Kendra saying goodbye to Holly. And it was extremely ackward when Holly left to Vegas for the weekend and said bye to Hef. You could definitely tell there was tension. In a way I did feel bad for Hef .....I truly believe that he loved Holly and wanted her to stay. And I can't stand that those twins are moved in!! No one can top Kendra, Holly and Bridget!!!!
    I have a feeling that the scene with Holly leaving for Vegas was filmed at a much later date....after Holly already told Hef she was with someone else. It looked so staged.
    Usually Holly hugs him..and certainly always kissed him on the mouth...and acted like she was going to die...because they were going to be apart for a short time.

Not this time. She just walked down the stairs...gave him her cheek...and just said goodbye & left. Kinda cold...but thats what makes me believe it was already over between them.

Also..Hef & Mary's conversation was weird. He started by saying that Holly looked sad...admitted that she wants to be married and have children...that he can't give any of that to her....and basically acted as if she was going for good.

In the magazine the story of the breakup was much different. He said he was shocked and depressed for a long time when she told him.

Either way..without them the show will never be the same.

Alot of last nights show seemed staged. I can't believe Kendra's Mom and Grandma wanting her to stay with an 82 year old man. They are just as much gold diggers as Kendra. I wonder how Kendra is affording that McMansion she bought? Bridget just seemed like she leaving for go away and work for 4-5 months, not really moving out as together. Although I know she is gone now.
    I wish they had said where Holly is now and more of what happened for her to leave Hef and the mansion.
    I will not be watching Kendras new show or the new GND with the three new girlfriends. Holly, Bridget and Kendra together will always be the GND.

I noticed that twice after Kendra had found the house, which really doesn't look like a McMansion to me, Hef was talking to others about her getting her own place and used the term 'apartment'.

Well I think it must be like an apartment for him They did show Kendra in her new home for her show. I'll check it out....just to see what she's up to.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Did anyone else think it was weird when the three girls were in Bridgette's room crying and saying how much they love eachother yet they never hugged? Usually moments like that lead to hugging if its genuine.

I think it's sort of funny that now that the show is over (at least I think) that now Holly will need Kendra more than Kendra needs her. I'm sure Kendra's name gets a lot more attention than Holly's.

Living at the mansion seems really boring if there isn't a party going on. And I 'm sure even that gets old. I don't blame the girls for wanting to move on.

Last thought- there is no way Kendra could afford the mini-mansion. I'm sure she is renting an average 'apartment' as Hef said a few times and the network is renting the mini mansion just to tape her show. There is no way Hef could confuse that place with an 'apartment'.

I know some of this has been said but I didn't read thru all the posts be4 posting. Sorry!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

I felt sad watching this show, as I liked the 3 girls together. What I want to know is what happened to Bridget's dog, Wednesday? I know she said goodbye to her cat, so I'm assuming the cat is staying in the mansion. Kendra is taking her dogs, but no mention that I saw of Bridget's dog. As an animal lover, I could not leave my dogs. Sorry, but this really bugs me when people get animals and then leave them as they move on. We live in such a throw away society. I was glad to see Kendra take her dogs.

I would assume Wednesday would be staying at the mansion until Bridget returns home....they probably just didn't include her saying goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3359070;
    . . . I can't believe Kendra's Mom and Grandma wanting her to stay with an 82 year old man. They are just as much gold diggers as Kendra. . .
    Hell, Kendra's mother is nothing but trailer trash in a Clairemont Mesa apartment -- and none of the apples have fallen far from their respective trees. They're all looking for as much money as possible without having to have any sort of education or doing any sort of real work on their own. They're just looking for Kendra's "bewbs" to give everyone a comfortable lifestyle.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM