+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

I keep seeing previews on the Travel channel for Bridget's new show, it looks pretty fun.

And Kendra, the smart one, is hosting "Masterpiece Theater" on PBS.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So Criss and Holly are no longer dating. At least according to people.com

Heh...you just knew they weren't going to last. Holly said part of the reason was to focus on her "career"...but she just left Playboy.

What a disappointing episode!

This did not deliver at all!!! But it did give some insight to why Holly might've left... with Bridget off doing her own show, and Kendra leaving to be with Hank and getting a new show, Holly probably felt that she had to go too. Hef said that he couldn't give Holly what she wanted, which was marriage and kids, so that might've had something to do with it. But the show ended with Holly still technically with Hef and that she hadn't left him yet...it was just really confusing and very open ended. It did show the twins creeping into the show once again...ugh..

The episode did make me feel emotional though, it was really hard to watch especially when the end got closer and closer...you realize that Bridget wasn't in any of the scenes anymore...and Holly was pretty much nonexistent either, the show was basically centered around Kendra, probably prepping her for her spinoff. But I did like Kendra's farewell to everyone in the mansion, I really like the scenes with Mary. Mary saying goodbye to Bridget, then Mary saying her goodbye with Kendra, and Mary and Hef's private speech about Holly...it was all bitter sweet...

I'm not ready to say goodbye to the Girls Next Door!!! I love them and this show so much...

So now... my main question right now is, is Bridget going to come back to the mansion once she's done filming her new show?

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3358592;
    ... my main question right now is, is Bridget going to come back to the mansion once she's done filming her new show?
    Maybe if her husband (if they're still married?) sends her out again to bring in some extra cash . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3358592;
    What a disappointing episode!

This did not deliver at all!!! But it did give some insight to why Holly might've left... with Bridget off doing her own show, and Kendra leaving to be with Hank and getting a new show, Holly probably felt that she had to go too. Hef said that he couldn't give Holly what she wanted, which was marriage and kids, so that might've had something to do with it. But the show ended with Holly still technically with Hef and that she hadn't left him yet...it was just really confusing and very open ended. It did show the twins creeping into the show once again...ugh..

The episode did make me feel emotional though, it was really hard to watch especially when the end got closer and closer...you realize that Bridget wasn't in any of the scenes anymore...and Holly was pretty much nonexistent either, the show was basically centered around Kendra, probably prepping her for her spinoff. But I did like Kendra's farewell to everyone in the mansion, I really like the scenes with Mary. Mary saying goodbye to Bridget, then Mary saying her goodbye with Kendra, and Mary and Hef's private speech about Holly...it was all bitter sweet...

I'm not ready to say goodbye to the Girls Next Door!!! I love them and this show so much...

So now... my main question right now is, is Bridget going to come back to the mansion once she's done filming her new show?
    I have to also admit it was emotional and sad! (until the twins showed up and I wanted to throw things at the TV!)

When I first watched this show I thought they were mindless bimbos and that hef was a glorified pimp and that it was ridiculous that they lived that way. its still something I may never understand, but I grew to love them all and I love their zest for living life. It may have not been a traditional situation we can all relate to but I still loved watching and they were nice kind fun-loving people.

tonight's episode was bittersweet!! I couldn't help but be disapointed in Kendra's mother's reaction to her daughter wanting to be on her own- putting her down like she couldn't do it. nice mom! ha ha if kendra can afford to buy a house like that at 23, i bet she can figure out how to do laundry and write a check too!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3358609;
    I have to also admit it was emotional and sad! (until the twins showed up and I wanted to throw things at the TV!)

When I first watched this show I thought they were mindless bimbos and that hef was a glorified pimp and that it was ridiculous that they lived that way. its still something I may never understand, but I grew to love them all and I love their zest for living life. It may have not been a traditional situation we can all relate to but I still loved watching and they were nice kind fun-loving people.

tonight's episode was bittersweet!! I couldn't help but be disapointed in Kendra's mother's reaction to her daughter wanting to be on her own- putting her down like she couldn't do it. nice mom! ha ha if kendra can afford to buy a house like that at 23, i bet she can figure out how to do laundry and write a check too!!
    When I first watch, I thought that too, but I really grown to love Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. They're very much a fun, interesting bunch lol

Well Kendra is getting married with the football player, I assumed that it was going to be Hank paying for it? lol

Also, I think Bridget is divorced, or so wikipedia says lol got to take that with a bit of salt lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3358620;
    Well Kendra is getting married with the football player, I assumed that it was going to be Hank paying for it? lol

Also, I think Bridget is divorced, or so wikipedia says lol got to take that with a bit of salt lol
    maybe so, but maybe not- I bet at this point Kendra manages to make more money than most of us do! LOL

Bridget has always been the one pursuing her own education and dreams and interests despite being at the mansion in this odd situation- I have grown to love her. Her new show sounds like it would be so much fun! Right up her alley- yay for Bridge!

I even grew to love Hef--- EGADS!! I don't want those twins anywhere near him- so gross. come on dude just get back with the wife next door and spend time with your kids, please!!! Or bite the bullet and marry Holly and donate some sperm for her kids. Don't go child molesting the icky twins! or those Ikki ones either do not get any ideas!!!

I don't see this show being interesting with the new girls, I think it worked with the three and HEF! Holly was annoying as heck.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM