+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

If they continue the show with those New girls I will never watch another episode! Those twins are just plain Skanky!

I think the show was trying to pawn them off to us viewers slowly, they have been creeping into the series slowly but surely, and the girls are exiting slowly and surely as well. I wanted to barf when they got their twin puppies and tried to interact with Hef, it was just so fake to me. Call me bias, but I just haven't been able to warm up to them and I doubt I ever will.

Today's episode really brought me to tears...I was really sad, I absolutely adore Holly, Bridget, and Kendra, and the three of them definitely opened up a side to playboy that I just never knew. Those three girls are amazing and they have such interesting personalities. I always, believe it or not, buy their playboy issues lol, and I will definitely buy six (2 of each of their individual covers) lol I think Bridget said it best when she said that with each pictorial they do, they each grow into their own personalities and their own life and goals. The first one where they were all together, then the second one where they each did their own themes with each other, and now its them on their own. I know the series isn't ending and that the three of them are still on for a next season, but it's really sad that soon there just wont be a Holly, Bridget and Kendra anymore!!!

Anyways, was this the season finale of this season? It kinda felt like it, but then again, I thought the same about the scrapbooking episode...

I did feel like a finale. I don't know. I love this show.

I'm going to agree that those twins are skanky. Maybe it's that I can't get over they are 18 and it's just weird. But I guess so was Kendra.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3324450;
    Anyways, was this the season finale of this season? It kinda felt like it, but then again, I thought the same about the scrapbooking episode...
    IIRC, the finale is going to be on the 1st of March, because of the Oscars next week. There are only two more episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3327873;
    IIRC, the finale is going to be on the 1st of March, because of the Oscars next week. There are only two more episodes.
    Thanks, Trista...as Sunday did seem like a finale. The girls all talking about what this experience has been for them.

Again, Holly appeared to be copying Chris Angel a little with the chains in the pool....

I love this show as well and those twins ARE skank. It will be hard watching the show with them.

The photo shoots were awesome. And then Bridgit doing the circus acts at the Mansion...wow!!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I read an article that said that Kendra is definitely leaving "The Girls Next Door" and will be starting her own show called "Kendra." It says:

More hilarity will ensue for the sporty star, as she tries to figure out how to live life on her own, for the very first time. Premiering this summer, the show follows the 23-year-old celebrity as she moves out of the Playboy mansion and adjusts to new experiences, especially in her married life.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Kendra -- if you look up "moron" in the dictionary, you'll see her photo -- needs to disappear!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Boo on the oscars!!! *sigh*

I saw the previews for the one hour finale that's suppose to air next week, and it looks really good!!! The one that will explain the girls leaving the mansion, obviously we know the reasons, but it will be nice to see it explained reality tv style anyways lol. I also read that Holly left her job at playboy too recently...

FORT Newbie

aw man that looks too intense. i never thought i'd like the girls as much as i have. it'll be sad

I haven't seen the preview, but it will be sad to see them go. I mean, we at least will see Kendra and Bridget again...but still, you can't top GND.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM