+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3281284;
    Do you think the contract said "You are not allowed to sleep with anyone else but Hef." I wonder. I should've made a contract with my ex!
    Good question JustJuls....I bet it was written in a way that implied no sex with anyone else but knowing Kendra, I wonder if she could even read the contract.
    LOL!

That interview only confirmed things widely known already, no big deal, no surprise there. lol

FORT Fan

I just got my US issue yesterday and loved the article. I don't blame Kendra for wanting her own life outside of the mansion. IMO you can't blame Holly and Kendra for wanting to date men closer to their own age. I haven't heard much about Bridget. Why did she move out of the mansion? They had a pic of the new girlfriends in US. I don't care for the twins at all. I didn't really care for them when they came to the mansion for the photo shoot either, some of the other girls they were photographing were much prettier, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;3281782;
    I just got my US issue yesterday and loved the article. I don't blame Kendra for wanting her own life outside of the mansion. IMO you can't blame Holly and Kendra for wanting to date men closer to their own age. I haven't heard much about Bridget. Why did she move out of the mansion? They had a pic of the new girlfriends in US. I don't care for the twins at all. I didn't really care for them when they came to the mansion for the photo shoot either, some of the other girls they were photographing were much prettier, IMO.
    Bridget moved on because she has a new show on The Travel Channel (correct me if I'm wrong) and she seems to have decided to strike while the iron is hot! She has wisely decided to ride out her 15 minutes for as long as she can. Kendra always struck me as such an airhead--I read the US article too and was surprised by some of the things she was saying--including wanting to be a wife and a mother! Kendra?! I smell another reality show lurking in the wings!
    Those twins are SO skanky. Bridget is what? 35-ish? Holly is 29-ish? But 19-yr-olds? Look what Kendra had to say about being friendly to Hef's 80-yr-old contemporaries! And she's closer to the twins' ages! Good luck to them all. Fun while it lasted, but I am glad to see that the trio has moved on with other endeavors.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

All in all, i think Bridget is still married.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Did anyone watch the episode on Sunday 02/08/09? The girls went to New Orleans and while there they all got dressed up.......well Holly dressed up as CHRIS ANGEL MINDFREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caught it last night and I couldnt believe that. Im not so sure about Holly anymore....rumor was she was super obsessed with Hef before she became a gf, it could be a trend.

They had said Kendra was at come charity thing in Arizona too right? I think this was about the time she met Hank because in one of her interviews she said she met him at a golf charity thing in Az.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Holly moved on, Hef wouldn't give her a child, inheritance, so she moved on.

No one was surprised she dressed up as Chris Angel, this wasn't the first time on the show she did this, remember, she wore that Chris Angel hoody when they were at the gym I think.

yeah I noticed her wearing his clothes a few times now.

New Orleans was a great episode.

I love this show. I will be sad when it ends. Or is there going to be a spin-off?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I seem to remember hearing that the show would go on at least one more season. I thought Holly said that her and Kendra still lived together just not at the mansion!??! I of course, could be totally crazy.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM