+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

She wanted a piece of the company. She wasn't going to do a bad job and make the company worse obviously. Her way into being cared for was making people think she really cared about playboy. And she did in so far as it was a meal ticket for her. It obviously didn't pan out and she has moved on to a new meal ticket and when he gets bored with her she'll be passed on to the next guy that she will use a meal ticket.

All these involve remarkably little work from other than having sex with people amazingly.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3267525;

Back in NYC 2003, CAMF had a show in the WWF Theater inTimes Square. My DS' were like 18yo&22yo. So DH&I and the DS' went to the show. It was reallllly good. The theater was very dark and very small so everyone was up close. Cris was awesome. Funny thing we noticed was that our table was the only one with a tablecloth on it. No biggie we all thought. Intermission. Act 2 starts and out from under our table jumps Cris....that FREAKED us all as sitting there we had no clue he was even under the table. Anyway, I am glad to see his success. He was very entertaining that evening.
    Wow! That must have been totally cool!
    Even if Holly had true feelings for Hef, I think it was unfair of her to ask him to be a father again. Realistically, how many quality years would he have with his child? In my opinion it is completely selfish of her to want a child with Hef knowing his age, it's unfair to Hef and to the child.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I just ran across this article and found a few tid bits interesting.

Who knew you had to sneak sex at the Playboy Mansion?

Kendra Wilkinson, one of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends on "The Girls Next Door," told US Weekly magazine that "I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it."

While Wilkinson, 23, said she and Hefner were intimate at times, mostly she just saw him once a day in passing.

Bridget Marquardt, on the other hand, stayed true to her (much older) man, according to Wilkinson.

"Bridget told me that she's been faithful all these years, and I was like, 'How the hell can you do that?' I had to have [sex] so I could feel my age, like a healthy human being."

Wilkinson described Hefner as more of a "sugar daddy" who kept close tabs on the girls, which made her "insane."

Wilkinson is now engaged to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, and plans to marry him at the Playboy Mansion this summer.

And then I found this one

Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson apparently doesn't want to be persona non grata over her candid Q&A in Us Weekly, so now she's looking to clear up her remarks about living with Hugh Hefner and sneaking sex away from the Mansion.

"I'm more upset at myself with what I said," Kendra tells E! News. "I'm really bad at interviews, and anyone who knows me knew I meant no harm...I'm a goofball. Mostly, I'm very sorry to have hurt Hef...Playboy made me who I am, and Hef has done more for me than anyone else.

"In my heart, I will always love Hef and Playboy."

Kendra was so sorry, she stopped by the Mansion to apologize in person. "Hef was hurt, but he understands," she says. "He knows me and knows what came out of the article was not me at all."

And about those sex-on-the-side remarks?

"I said that I snuck sex every now and then, and I can't take that back," she says.

Regarding her relationships with former Mansion mates Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt, Kendra said she personally apologized to them as well. "We are all doing so great these days, everyone is happy and doing their own thing."

That includes Madison's burgeoning romance with magicmeister Criss Angel. "I like Criss very much, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they got married," says Kendra.

And even though each of the three Girls is working on a solo act, Kendra says, "We will all be together forever."

As for whether Papa Playboy will walk her down the aisle at a Mansion-based blowout, that remains to be seen.

"I'm still trying to think about all that stuff," she says. "I am waiting for Hank [Baskett, of the Philadelphia Eagles]. After the Super Bowl, he'll come out and live with me, and we'll start planning the wedding and start thinking about all of those things like who is going to walk me down and where it's gonna be."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oh, please stop! She wasn't really dating Hef, c'mon! Who seriously gets happy when they see that octogenarian?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The whole 9pm curfew blew me away. How could any 20 something person actually want to stay in and be ready for bed at 9pm?
    Yup, with donuts!!

For some free plastic surgery and fun money I'd be in by 9pm.

I'm in by 9pm typically anyways. I have real life responsibilities and have through out my 20's which mean I have to typically sleep at night. Not all 20 somethings spend all night out partying,.

Ewww....Kendra admits to having sex with Hef....can't imagine what that would be like, no wonder she snuck out of the mansion....what amazes me is that she went back! But really, Kendra was there as part of a business deal and in my opinion, she broke her deal and should not be compensated. I think she should pay Hef back.

Do you think the contract said "You are not allowed to sleep with anyone else but Hef." I wonder. I should've made a contract with my ex!

Did anyone ever notice on the shows where they traveled (like to Vegas) and Hef came along? When they showed them all getting ready to travel, Hef always had to bring his own food along. He eats only certain things and I think he's picky. He is over 80 and, as the 80-yr-olds that I am exposed to on a daily basis, they like to have everything they way that they expect it should be (in their own minds). No surprises. Seems like with Hef turning in at 9:00 pm--he's surprised to find out that Kendra still found a way to still have a life on the side! I think Kendra was telling the truth--Kendra style--and I don't buy her backpeddling! Nice try, tho~!!!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM