+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3264958;
    Did they mention how/where they met? Like, at the free clinic or STD support group?

I think it was the "mediocre folks with no real talent trying to be A-list celebs" group... just kidding, I actually like Holly but can't stand Cris.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3264958;
    Did they mention how/where they met? Like, at the free clinic or STD support group?

Back in NYC 2003, CAMF had a show in the WWF Theater inTimes Square. My DS' were like 18yo&22yo. So DH&I and the DS' went to the show. It was reallllly good. The theater was very dark and very small so everyone was up close. Cris was awesome. Funny thing we noticed was that our table was the only one with a tablecloth on it. No biggie we all thought. Intermission. Act 2 starts and out from under our table jumps Cris....that FREAKED us all as sitting there we had no clue he was even under the table. Anyway, I am glad to see his success. He was very entertaining that evening.

Holley is just going to sleeze around to the next great guy that pops up in her life and is willing once she's over Cris. It's what she knows how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3268149;
    Holley is just going to sleeze around to the next great guy that pops up in her life and is willing once she's over Cris. It's what she knows how to do.

Do you really think Holly will sleaze around?? She was with Hef for the better part of 5 years.

Yeah I do really think she will sleeze around. She was with Hef for 5 years as a job. Didn't stop her from overlapping the boys and I find it hard to believe that she was vaguely monogamous with Hef.

Holley and Hef was not a love story. It was a business arrangement. They used each other for publicity.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I always got the idea that Holly really cared about Hef. I think that she just outgrew the relationship....nothing wrong with that, happens all the time. I just don't see her as a sleeze. I dunno, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3268798;
    I always got the idea that Holly really cared about Hef. I think that she just outgrew the relationship....nothing wrong with that, happens all the time. I just don't see her as a sleeze. I dunno, just my opinion.
    ITA, JustJuls!!

I got the impression that she really cared about Hef's money and getting part of what is left of the play boy empire which wasn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3269046;
    I got the impression that she really cared about Hef's money and getting part of what is left of the play boy empire which wasn't going to happen.
    I think Holly felt very secure with Hef as he did shower her with gifts, cars, trips, clothing etc etc BUT that being said Holly was a very devoted employee of the Playboy magazine...always having that magazine's best interests in hand...make sure deadlines were met and that Hef approved everything that ultimately went into each and every mag after Holly would submit to him articles and pictures. Holly worked very hard at PM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3269046;
    ITA causingchaos!

Holly is a golddigger and a ho....plain and simple... I dont care how many bows and sparkles she wraps herself in.

Holly and all the other "girl friends" *snicker* *cough* are just prostitutes.

Holly tried her best for several years to be the next Mrs. Hefner but Hef wasn't buying what she was selling, all he wants is young girls to have sex with and oggle... he tried the 2nd marriage, monogamy and babies thing with Kimberly and decided it wasnt for him.

The very fact that Hef hasn't divorced the current Mrs. Hefner during the YEARS since she moved next door with the boys should have told Holly everything she needed to know.

Hef has no intention of remarrying and starting another family at his age....

He's not about to split his estate any further than the wife and 4 kids that he already has.

Holly gave it a good try but her biological clock is TICK'N and it was time to move on to the next prospect.

I doubt that Cris will marry her either... like most guys he's probably just enjoying the *skills* she developed while working for Hef...

JMO
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM