+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Girls Next Door

Its all very confusing! Why not just make some sort of annoucement and be done with it? I guess maybe they have it all on the show and they want us to watch that. I dunno....I just wish he hadn't have chosen those twins!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I don't think those twins will be there for long. It's painfully obvious that they're seriously just under contract with him and E!, they don't even try to fake interest. They were texting with a passion during his book signing. Besides, they're 19, as if they're ever seriously going to be into a 80-something man.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

ok, just for anyone who is curious, Crystal Harris is not the Crystal that is Bridget's friend on the show, although that Crystal use to be a girlfriend too, Crystal Camden.

The recent episode was pretty good...the scrap booking one, its almost like a finale episode, of course its not, but I think it wouldve made for a good one that marked the ending of the relationship between Holly, Bridgette, and Kendra. Who really are, the most memorable ones in my opinion, thanks to the show of course

FORT Fan

Damn...I missed it.

Did the episode REALLY explain the breakup, or was it a sham like the episode where the twins were introduced?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No, it didn't explain the break up at all. It was more of a look down memory lane. It just would've been a nice season finale.

Did anyone watch Cris Angel and Holly on Larry King together the other night?

I only caught the tail end of it and i wondered if they said anything interesting.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

What is she doing with him anyway? I can't stand him....I didn't see them on Larry King but I saw a shot of them kissing at midnight on New Years. Yuk!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3264546;
    What is she doing with him anyway? I can't stand him....I didn't see them on Larry King but I saw a shot of them kissing at midnight on New Years. Yuk!
    From the little i saw they seemed pretty close

Cris kissed her and acted very sweet to her and she did the same in return, larry asked about the AGE DIFFERENCE of all things and i was thinking.. GOOD GRIEF she was living with an 80something... Cris is only 40!

I'm sure for Holly it's a real treat being with someone who's ONLY 40 compared to crawling into bed with Gramps

To me Holly looks older than 29 and Cris looks younger than 40.... so they look normal together.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Did they mention how/where they met? Like, at the free clinic or STD support group?

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM