+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3252474;
    Yes they live next door. One of them mentioned the mother Kimberly Conrad. The younger one came on the episode that showed Hef's birthday party. I thought it was odd he was invited in light of the girls giving Hef the Body parts Birthday cake.
    At 17 and 18, they are for intents and purposes adults (join the military, vote and pay taxes if they want.). Plus, you know they've seen actual nude women, why would the body parts be a big deal?

Mistake to ascribe your own morality to someone else's life.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3252678;
    At 17 and 18, they are for intents and purposes adults (join the military, vote and pay taxes if they want.). Plus, you know they've seen actual nude women, why would the body parts be a big deal?

Mistake to ascribe your own morality to someone else's life.
    I don't believe I am ascribing my morality to to someone else's life. I simply made a comment on how I myself felt. What Hef allows his son's to view is his own business. It's also a mistake to assume you know someone's stance on something by a simple statement on a messageboard.

Who's Hef's third girlfriend!?

I saw in an interview on E! that Hef did about his break up with Holly, and there were the two twins and another girl, who didn't look like Bridget. So does anyone know who the new third girl is?

Hef's third gf is Dasha. The 55th aniversery playmate. I guess she's on Jan 09 cover.

Hello everyone. This is my first post....I've been in the background lurking and catching up on my reading.

I saw an article on USATODAY.com about Holly and Cris Angel going to Disneyland for their birthdays. I guess I never paid attention to Holly's age - she's turning 29 on December 30. My daughter, Holli, is turning 29 today. What a difference in personalities. Holly is known for her bust and her 'way' with men. My Holli is a wife, mother, and 2nd year medical school student (planning on being an ER doc). What a difference for their 'road to success...'

Thanks for letting me join this great group!

Welcome greyt2dogs! Holly is a piece of work for sure! Just dating Chris Angel brought her down a few hundred notches in my book!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3254153;
    Who's Hef's third girlfriend!?

I saw in an interview on E! that Hef did about his break up with Holly, and there were the two twins and another girl, who didn't look like Bridget. So does anyone know who the new third girl is?
    I saw an article on E! yesterday that listed his girlfriends as the twins and a girl named Crystal!! I wish someone would set things straight!! Although I dont care for the twins so it really doesnt make a difference to me anyway.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3254172;
    Welcome greyt2dogs! Holly is a piece of work for sure! Just dating Chris Angel brought her down a few hundred notches in my book!
    I guess what really annoys me...(and this is about Kendra), how can their moms say they are proud of these girls - any of them, the old ones, the new ones, the yet-to-be girlfriends. Weren't these young women taught to be strong, self sufficient adults? (Can you tell my 1960's feminist is showing? )

Got to run - have a great evening!

Ok, so i did some digging to try and find out who the girlfriend was and it is "Crystal Harris"...is that the same Crystal that was Bridget's friend on the show???

Kristina Shannon, Karissa Shannon, and Crystal Harris are confirmed girlfriends, but there is a rumor that Dasha is indeed a fourth.

I thought Bridget was still living with Hef.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM