+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I stumbled across this show last night.

Is it me or did I see Victoria and Jonathan from TAR in the background of the birthday party episode???

FORT Fan
    through the years there have been a lot of shows about hef and playboy...he has had a great life, its really sad to see him so old , im sure he doesnt feel the same on the inside like he looks on the outside. he is directly responsible for many first amendent rights we enjoy today, he pushed the envelope and forced the government to back down, he has always had the constitution on his side, even if the uptight religious right wanted to crush him...hes probably never had a girlfriend over 32 or so and probably never will...

FORT Newbie
    Did anybody see Jonathan and Victoria in the last show. How many reality shows are they in?

Kendra's voice annoys me. It's so loud.. like she's shouting *all* the time.

Holly seems calm and quiet. It was cute when she got drunk and sang to her dog.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I stumbled across this show last night.

Is it me or did I see Victoria and Jonathan from TAR in the background of the birthday party episode???

Well, Victoria once posed for Playboy so it doesn't surprise me that her and Jonathan were invited.

Out of all the girls, I like Holly the most. There's something about Kendra that bothers me. I think it's her laugh or her voice.
    Bridgette just seems like a total doormat in my opinion.

You know who I thought was really hot, is that half filipina/italian girl. She reminded me of Jessica Alba.

I find kendra to be the prettiest one, but above that, i just think they're degrading themselves. No one in their right mind shares a boyfriend despite who he is or ins't. It shouldn't be treated as some sort of privilege.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 08-16-2005 at 02:24 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    People are going to have to get over the whole sharing a man thing. I don't even really see any closeness between Heff and the two other girls. To me this is a publicty stunt that he's being doing for a few years. He might have been with the other girls a couple of times but so far I see nothing to think its more than trying to make it look like Heff is living the playboy lifestyle.

Anyway, I just love Kendra. She is loud but not in the I'm yelling at you way. More like I'm having fun way. With her personality, love of sports, Lesbian tendacies, and now her love for the mob she is almost my perfect women. Really if she wasn't on this show it would be pretty dull.

I thought I would hate this show but I have to say watching has changed my mind about the whole thing. I see them call him sweetie and a kiss like you would give your grandpa.
    The girls are pretty smart and not so innocent that they are being taken advantage of, which is what a thought I would see.
    I like Kendra because she is so friendly with the staff. I think that it would be hard to have people around doing things for me all the time and I think I would be like that too!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Newbie
    Interesting thread.

I know Kendra personally and she is a nice person with a great outgoing personality.

Kendra was a stripper at Cheetahs in San Diego before being recruited by the owner of the "Kwicherbichen Bikini Team" and his photographer.

The bikini team was only able to set up two jobs for Kendra. The first one was a shoot for Hot Boat Magazine. It was an excellent issue and she was featured in several other issues. The second job they sent her on was as a body painted jello shot girl at the Playboy Mansion for Hef's birthday.

About a month later she dumped her boyfriend and moved to the Mansion to be one of Hef's girfriends.

Kendra appeared in Playboy last year although not as a centerfold or on the cover (until now).

Kendra only expected to be at the Mansion for a year because that was the average rotation before Hef reduced the girlfriend count from 6 to 3.

Lastly, for those that don't understand the attraction, women "generally" are attracted to money, power, or fame. Not only does Hef have all 3, he can deliver all 3. The only thing that can overcome those three things is an awesome personality (right ladies?). And, Hef's personality is pretty good.

Oh yea, sex. It's my understanding Holly gets the lion's share. She's the main . Who really knows or wants to know about the other two? Do you really want that image in your head? I had heard that when there were 6 g/f's there was a lot of girl-girl action in Hef's bed while he watched Geeeeezze, it's not like he's 70 anymore folks
    Last edited by Reality_Sucks; 08-22-2005 at 02:17 AM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM