+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

FORT Fan

Re: The Girls Next Door

They are so young. They look like little girls next to Holly. Hef sickens me.

Hef has a habit of trading down when it comes to the girls he lives with. He goes younger and younger....... he really lost out when Barbie Benton left him. Even his wife is better looking than most of the women he has had live at the mansion.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm sure his eyesight is failing him along with other parts of his body.

It's really wierd watching these shows knowing that the girls have been replaced by those awful twins. This will have to be the last season, because those 2 are so dull and I cannot see them carrying a show. Holly, Bridget, and Kendra at least had personalities.

Oh, the girls will still be in this season as well as upcoming ones, they will just no longer be girlfriends, Kendra is moving out though I believe.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3244864;
    It's really wierd watching these shows knowing that the girls have been replaced by those awful twins. This will have to be the last season, because those 2 are so dull and I cannot see them carrying a show. Holly, Bridget, and Kendra at least had personalities.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    They're not just dull and awful, they lack all of the charm and humor of Holly, Bridget and Kendra. They have not endeared themselves to anyone and can kiss the chance of a show goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3244877;
    Oh, the girls will still be in this season as well as upcoming ones, they will just no longer be girlfriends, Kendra is moving out though I believe.
    I thought all three had moved out

I thought Holly and Bridgett still live in the mansion but Holly moved out of Hef's bedroom. Kendra moved out completely. I doubt Holly will stay much longer since she is so in "love" with Chris Angel". He creeps me out more than Hef does. Holly has strange taste in men. I think Bridgette will do whatever will make her the most money!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I thought Holly said that her and Kendra had gotten their own apartment. Maybe she said Bridgette too, I don't remember. And of course....I could be completely wrong.

Ok so Im just catching up,I havent had cable for a while. i saw the latest eps today. I dont get the deal with the twins myself. Even tho they didnt show them very much, i just dont see the big deal. Maybe after a hef "make over" they'd look better, but its more of their "air". Guess we will have to see how things play out.

I have been a fan of the show since day one and have seen most of the shows (except for the past 6 months or so). I always pegged Bridget to be the one of the 3 that really had a true love for hef that wasnt pushy ("i wanna have kids") or judgemental. I wouldnt be surprised if she stuck around, but am I wrong that she doesnt? I have only heard about Kendra and Holly.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM