+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

If you want to get a really disturbing view inside life at the Playboy mansion read Jennifer Saginors book "Playground: A Childhood Lost Inside the Playboy Mansion"

I read it a few years ago...

Jennifer and her sister practically grew up there from the age of 6 and 4 and witnessed all sorts of things that little girls of that age should not see.

She is the daughter of Hef's private physician and her dad would take her and her sister there on a daily basis as he hung out with Hef and chased young naked women around the property.

The 2 little girls witnessed it all and got used to staying up till all hours, ordering food from the 24 hour room service and attending *adult* parties.

She speaks of watching various famous people including Hef and her father getting it on with a steady stream of young women, day after day, year after year and looked to Hef's then bi-sexual girlfriend for companionship even though she was grossed out by things she saw her doing with Hef.

No wonder as an adult she abuses drugs/alcohol and crashed her car while drunk.

The show tries to make the Playboy mansion look like this lovely place owned by a kindly old gentlemen,,, what a joke.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I am amazed that Hef never contracted HIV or any other serious STDs!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well I don't think the playboy mansion is Disneyland or anything.....but I do think things have probably (don't quote me) mellowed out a bit in the past 5 or so years. I'm sure it was absolutely wild at one time....but it was with consenting adults...who WANTED to be there. Shame on that father for bringing his children...but that certainly isn't the fault of Hef.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

I agree, Juls - the father is definitely to blame for this one. I mean really, who on this planet doesn't know the reputation of the Playboy Mansion? Even in it's mildest state it is no place for children. The father should have known better.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I would be very surprised if Hef has not had a run-in or two with chlamydia or something and just hasn't been public or at the very least HPV. I mean he'd just go get his antibiotics and be done with it.

FORT Fan

STDs were mentioned in Izabella's book, especially Herpes. I don't remember who allegedly had it though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3238395;
    I am amazed that Hef never contracted HIV or any other serious STDs!
    He's got enough money to have his skanks tested. He might be from another era but i doubt he's that dumb.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

i hated how E! kept hyping this weeks episode to be the one where he supposedly ditches the girls for the twins, and it was absolutely nothing. Nothing happened, waste of my time, I shouldve watched the Britney Spears special on mtv...lame lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3243583;
    i hated how E! kept hyping this weeks episode to be the one where he supposedly ditches the girls for the twins, and it was absolutely nothing. Nothing happened, waste of my time, I shouldve watched the Britney Spears special on mtv...lame lol
    Haha, too bad the Britney special was totally lame as well...so you really didn't miss much.

As for the twins, you totally took the words out of my mouth. What a waste! It was so uneventful, and I think that may be all that we see of them this season. No drama, no nothing...I'm convinced that this show, though entertaining, is totally staged reality.

Let's hope that Holly, Bridget or Kendra will write a book about what really happens at the mansion.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just don't get it. They really aren't very pretty. Is it just that they are twins? I just don't get it. And to top it off....they're rude.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM