+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

I liked Bridget the best because she seemed the most aware of the circumstances and had fun with it and used it to her advantage. I always thought Kendra was just detached from the whole relationship aspect of it. I never really could imagine her and Hef as and item. Holly just seems desperate and lost to me sometimes.

I think Hef was honest about their relationship from the get go. No way in hell were they going to have a kid, and i doubt at this point he'll be starting a divorce proceeding against his current wife, considering all the money involved.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

He seemed to have laid out the reality that there was not going to be a marriage or any more children really clearly to everyone, including Holly. Holly decided not to believe and take the route that many women take with men and tried to change or fix him.

If he hasn't divorced his wife yet why would he start now? There's no reason too and he already has children. I think she wanted to believe she was special and "the one." But I always wanted to shake her and go, "look around you're just another face in the crowd."

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3231575;
    I think Hef was honest about their relationship from the get go. No way in hell were they going to have a kid, and i doubt at this point he'll be starting a divorce proceeding against his current wife, considering all the money involved.

What wife? He divorced her in the early nineties. She lives on the estate next door with their kids.

**** added later****
    Mea Culpa
    I was wrong, he is still married to her and they have two sons.
    Last edited by kerowyn66; 11-10-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: wrong info
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fan

Anyone else SHOCKED by the women who went to that open call? I'm a thick girl and I think I'm sexy as hell, but I'd know better than to go to a Playboy shoot!

OMG at the big girl with the huge floppy boobs. No doubt she's a sexy girl, but come on! She should have known better than to think Playboy would give her a shot. And she had the nerve to say she was comparable to Kim Kardashian. Whatever! And then there was that pale one with the robe. Come on!

I think they all knew they didn't stand a chance, but did it for personal self-esteem and the chance to be on tv. You know everyone they knew called them up.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I would be mortified....that is not how I would want to be on TV!

I read on Wikipedia that Bridget was still in the process of divorcing fairly recently. Does anyone know anything about her husband? I would consider her a good "catch". She is beautiful, smart and fun.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3232030;
    I read on Wikipedia that Bridget was still in the process of divorcing fairly recently. Does anyone know anything about her husband? I would consider her a good "catch". She is beautiful, smart and fun.
    I read the book that one of Hef's ex girlfriends wrote. She wrote that Bridget was married and moved to California to get started in show business. The ex also wrote that Bridget's husband was very supportive about Bridget moving into the mansion, because he knew it would be his meal ticket.

People think Bridget is so nice, but according to the book, the girlfriend moved out of the house over a huge fight with Bridget, heheeh.

BTW, the book only had a couple of interesting tidbits. It was called ""Bunny Tales". I wouldn't recommend it.

I thought Bridget was from Lodi, California. Remember when they went to her hometown? I really wonder what her husband is like.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM