+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Re: The Girls Next Door

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2524238;
    Did anyone see the episode last night? When Kendra was getting etiquette lessons I was just shaking me head the entire time.
    I haven't seen that episode yet, but will love watching it when I can finally catch it. Should be a hoot!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

This show is best viewed on DVD, because they have so many extras, extended scenes and the commentary by the girls through the shows is hilarious!
    They also don't edit it and you can see all the girls in their all "natural" splendor!

FORT Newbie

This show is certainly a guilty pleasure of mine! I wonder though why they are only coming out with 4 new episodes this season? Or am I wrong...

I had read that they're returning for only 4 episodes to finish off season 3. So I guess technically it's not really a new season. Not sure why though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2529287;
    I haven't seen that episode yet, but will love watching it when I can finally catch it. Should be a hoot!
    I watched part of it. Jeez. She's as bad as those people on Clinton's show, the one about teaching people etiquette. (Don't think it is still on)

I totally agree about Kendra. The only talent she thinks she has is shaking her behind and her phony laugh wears me out. Holly will be rudely awakened and brokenhearted when Hef keels over from a heart attack. Sure hope he has secured her future in his will which I highly doubt. And the other chick with the black cat; she is so annoying with her baby talk and fake excitement. Drives me nuts when she is on a mission looking for a costume for one of their theme parties. Talk about ditzy blondes!

Last night I caught the episode where Kendra participates in a celebrity auto race for charity. As all rookies do, Kendra had to take some classroom lessons about racing and the vehicle before being allowed to get into the race car. Naturally, Kendra thought the lessons were boring and unnecessary, wanted to get straight to the car and drive. Listening to Kendra talk about the classes, her reactions to what the teacher was saying, etc., all helped to showcase yet again just how airheaded Kendra is. And she was all offended and ticked off when she was rated the slowest and least likely to complete the race.

So I was laughing when she sure enough wasn't able to finish the race from early on. And then Kendra wasn't happy because "I wish I could have at least had a good crash like George (Lucas) did." (George had a minor collison with another race car, no injuries, but took his car out of the 'race' too. Kendra just doesn't want to share the limelight with anyone, she even wanted to have a better crash than another driver, since it took focus off of her. Her mother and grandma came and walked her from the racetrack.

She looked so out of her leage with genuine celebs like George Lucas.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I just realized/it just connected for me that all three are in Nickleback's "Rockstar" video. How fitting too for that song.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2539739;
    I just realized/it just connected for me that all three are in Nickleback's "Rockstar" video. How fitting too for that song.
    pssst, canadian_angel, don't tell anyone I had to ask, but... what or who is a Nickleback?

Nickleback's a Canadian rock band who are really popular in North America (US/Canada) and elsewhere. They've had a lot of hits. I like some of their stuff, but other people are not such big fans. If you want to google them or look them up on video sites you'll get a pretty good idea of what they sing. I hope that helps!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM