+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

I for one think that Holly is the prettiest of the bunch. No matter what got her in the mansion, I do believe that she is there for Hef unlike the other two. She is desperately in love with him and the other two are along for the money.

Re: The Girls Next Door

I loooooove these girls! I don't really watch much tv these days, but The Girls Next Door definately keep me tuning in. Season 2 of the GND comes out May 1st and Im definately getting myself a copy on the first day
    Briggs to Mario: "Keep your hands out of the nookie jar."

I already pre-ordered it from Amazon I don't know why I love this show, but I love this show!

FORT Newbie

What I like is they are always doing fun stuff, wearing costumes, having parties,going snowboarding, eating(although I'm sure they only eat in front of the cameras. they couldn't eat all that stuff on a regular basis and keep those figures.. No drama. If they played up the sex angle with Hef, it would really be ewww!

Quote Originally Posted by North OC Mom;2357411;
    What I like is they are always doing fun stuff, wearing costumes, having parties,going snowboarding, eating(although I'm sure they only eat in front of the cameras. they couldn't eat all that stuff on a regular basis and keep those figures.. No drama. If they played up the sex angle with Hef, it would really be ewww!
    Yes indeed, I have to give Hefner and Playboy Enterprises and E! credit for knowing where to draw the line in what they actually let show on The Girls Next Door. Even though we all know what the real story is (at least those who've read the books, interviews, etc), on the show they stay just this side of the sleazy ickky line, so it's got entertainment factor. Heck, it's mindless/guilty entertainment that any of us can enjoy as long as they don't plop the real story in our faces

But that Kendra is increasingly getting on my nerves. Her ego is no longer charming or cute, it's annoying. She's nothing more than a spoiled, rotten, airheaded brat now. Without this show or her willing to do what Hef requires of his girlfriends, she'd still be a relative nobody doing poledances for a living somewhere... she needs a reality check.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2357766;
    But that Kendra is increasingly getting on my nerves. Her ego is no longer charming or cute, it's annoying. She's nothing more than a spoiled, rotten, airheaded brat now. Without this show or her willing to do what Hef requires of his girlfriends, she'd still be a relative nobody doing poledances for a living somewhere... she needs a reality check.
    I agree! Of the 3, she is my least favorite... I've never "known" anyone who was so in love with their own _ss... however, I am glad her hair is no longer that white blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2363531;
    however, I am glad her hair is no longer that white blonde.
    I agree. It does look much better now that it's toned down a bit.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Definitely an entertaining show.

The girls are beginning to annoy me though.

My favourite's Holly. I really think Hef should marry her.
    TNA CanadianChick *EM* ~Reality Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by North OC Mom;2357411;
    I think they do eat a lot. Many of the episodes feature the girls and their love of food. (the fodue, the cakes, the cupcakes, etc.) Bridgett is rounded (and I like that about her because I happen to think it's sexy and looks like a real woman) Kendra works out a ton I am sure and must get good excercise shaking her booty in the mirror all the time. Holly must work it off with Hef (sorry).
    Kendra is a complete waste. I can not stand that girl. But I just love Holly and Bridget. They are so cute and must have very few worries in the world to be as care free as they seem to be. Kendra can go to her condo, shake her booty all she wants, go back to the stripper pole and dance to Eminem. She could also join a gang, because you know she is so gangster.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2391987;
    Kendra is a complete waste. I can not stand that girl. But I just love Holly and Bridget. They are so cute and must have very few worries in the world to be as care free as they seem to be. Kendra can go to her condo, shake her booty all she wants, go back to the stripper pole and dance to Eminem. She could also join a gang, because you know she is so gangster.
    Yes, I think it's time to replace Kendra. Either that or check for low air pressure in that airhead of hers. She doesn't even bother trying to keep up the pretense of being "one of the girlfriends" much anymore, in fact isn't even at half the things it shows Holly, Bridgit, and Hef doing, and when she is there, she has an attitude of 'I'm too cool to be here'.

On her website, she signs her blogs and posts 'K-Dub', and says that's what she wants people to call her. (K-Dub as in the first two syllables of her initials KW) Whatever, Kendra, you're just too cool for school, I guess

But yes, time for her to go. She's crossed that invisible line where she went from being entertaining to watch with the other girls and Hef to now thinking she's a Star and above the other girls. She's no longer entertaining me, so I say off with her head!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM