+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Pictures of Holly

Here are some before and after pics for you. Check out the site Good Plastic Surgery . com but put it all together. This site will not let me post the URL

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyBear;2307580;
    Here are some before and after pics for you. Check out the site Good Plastic Surgery . com but put it all together. This site will not let me post the URL
    Thanks Kimmybear!

I went and grabbed the pics and brought them here

She had a bit of a honker nose and now she has the typical hollywood button nose

hey... if Hef pays for it and she wants to take the pain who cares!

FORT Regular
    Holly looks so much better in the latest pic than in the one from 2001. She must have barely made it into the mansion back then. She's still got really crazy eyes. Look at those crazy, crazy eyes -- if Hef tells her the truth that he's never gonna marry her in a zillion years, you know she'll get him in his sleep.

She does look better now then before...I think shes beautiful. Hef is still married she wants to have his baby really bad...shes probally thinking of ways to get a hold of his frozen sperm. And even when he does die she gets a pretty big chunk of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;2307886;
    Holly looks so much better in the latest pic than in the one from 2001. She must have barely made it into the mansion back then. She's still got really crazy eyes. Look at those crazy, crazy eyes -- if Hef tells her the truth that he's never gonna marry her in a zillion years, you know she'll get him in his sleep.
    I agree... I'm surprised she made it into the mansion with her original snoz and those goo gooo googley eyes, she reminds me of Jennifer Wilbanks the crazy runaway bride chick with the wacky eyes! LOL!

I guess Holly had uhhh ... "other talent" that impressed Hef ... and got her in the door... snoz and all....

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2307832;
    Thanks Kimmybear!

I went and grabbed the pics and brought them here

She had a bit of a honker nose and now she has the typical hollywood button nose
    Thanks Kimmybear and Cleocatra for the pics!

Yes, nose is much better now. She's still not beautiful, but much better looking, for sure. One thing I've noticed about Hef's past girls though, not all of them have been that pretty -- speaking of facial features, here. When you look at some of the past pics, he's had some that I'd consider almost homely, in fact. I wish I could remember the names attached to the faces I'm speaking of, but I was never into Hef and his girls enough to care what their names were before The Girls Next Door show -- plus, most look so much alike once they do the platinum blonde/nose/implants/caps/etc thing that it's hard to tell them apart. :p

I think one I'm referring to was named Michelle, one of Hef's 7 girlfriends at the time of Jill Ann Spaulding's book days. And Jill Ann herself wasn't pretty, imho. I'd post pics of some of his ex girlfriends that I'm talking about not being pretty, but can't find that Hefnerland ebook on the net anymore. I'll look more later.

Hmm, what was my point here? Oh yeah, just wanted to thank Kimmybear and Cleocatra for the pics again
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Welcome

Your all welcome - glad I could help. I found this board by accident and so glad I did. I myself am a HUGE fan of the show and have watched it from the start. The one thing I have noticed lately is how Kendra seems to be pushed aside by Holly and Bridget. The first season they seemed to get along much better, but this season I have notice how H and B spend time together and K is just doing her own thing. This was apparent to me during Holly's Birthday bash when she had really pretty costumes for everyone else but just gave Kendra some Disney Snow White costume. She told Kendra it was cool because the colors were of her favorite sport team - Kendra of course was like "Yeah, right" and wore something else. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Oops

Oh well, never mind. I just read the back threads and see that you all have seen the tension. Still makes for an interesting show though. Has anyone tried out for the contest to meet the girls? You have to laugh like one of them.

FORT Newbie
    I enjoy the look on Holly's face when they put the camera on her after Kendra says something. She looks just disgusted.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM