+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Ok, I really hate to admit it but I am addicted to this show and I really like Holly for some reason.
    If you think about it eventhough these girl are living in this kind of lifestyle they seem to have more class than the RW girls like Melinda, Trishelle and Sarah.
    Last edited by deb1430; 08-10-2005 at 06:50 AM.

That is true. I haven't thought about that before.

FORT Regular
    People keep talking about the first 2 episodes that were broadcast. Yet E is only showing 1 episode ("Meet the girls") during the reruns. Yahoo's online TV schedule says there are 2 episodes, 101 Meet The Girls, and 102 New Girls in Town, that are supposed to be rebroadcast throughout the week, for example 6-7pm today Thursday. But eonline.com's schedule says only 1 episode Meet the Girls is showing at 6pm and there's some lame "Hair Gone Bad" 30 minute show that's being broadcast at 6:30 instead of episode 2. Watching E yesterday, the 2 times Girls Next Door was to be rebroadcast, only the first episode was shown and some other unrelated 30 min show was shown right after that, why? Were there 2 episodes, or 1, what's going on?

Peeped this the other night. Hef must be suffering the mental defects brought on by old age because his three 'girlfriends' are busted, each having been hit with the ugly stick numerous times. Without makeup, they were scary looking.
    DIMELO!

Yeah there were 2 episodes...

One was the first one.. introducing the girls, showing what they like to do for fun, and showing them with Hef and around the house

Second one was showing the 3 girls helping the new playboy bunnies around the house and showing them what life is like at the mansion.

FORT Fan
    im sure hef has the best looking girls an 80 yr old can expect to get and their bodies are better than most men ever get..what has he got to lose, they are not ugly, maybe a little damaged hair, but that could be fixed a whole lot easier than many other things...so they put in a few years and get a few million dollars, could be worse.

These girls have pretty faces and nice bodies, but I hate their hair and skin. These girls have been baked and fried to their limit. When I was watching them getting their hair done I almost gagged. One of the girl's hair looked like a birds nest when it was done.

I don't envy the situation these girls are in at all. I think the decorating in Hugh's mansion is horrendous. This man has clearly not redecorated since the '70s.

I was watching a rerun of the show tonight -- because I have nothing better to do -- and thought it was funny when the 31 year old said that people would use 2 adjectives to describe the girls: bimbo and slut. If i'm not mistaken, aren't those 2 words nouns? She made me second guess my thinking because she's 10 years older than me and holds 2 more degrees than myself; I finally had to look it up because I disliked the uncertainty. As far as I can tell, the woman doesn't know what an adjective is -- which doesn't do much to enforce her supposed intelligence. With that said, no I don't think the girls are stupid, I just found that particular statement amusing.

I take it these girls haven't had that many experiences as adults. Especially the 20yrold, i wouldn't put it past them only be with him for a shot at being on the pages, but even that's pathetic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

they had a girl on it, who was doing a test shoot, she was from florida and she was filipino and italian i believe her name is sara(h) does anyone know anything about her or have any pictures? i think she is just gorgeous
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM