+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Part of me wants them to marry because Holly is obviously in love with Hef, but on the other hand, I don't see Hef feeling the same way. On the show he seems to treat her much more like a daughter in the everyday scenes we see. What goes on behind the bedroom door is anyone's guess. But I see more affection than "love" at least on his part.

My understanding is that Hef is separated not divorced. I don't know why I get such a kick out of this show. Kendra doesn't bother me, though I don't see any chemistry between her and Hef at all. I think Bridget is adorable. Holly seems to genuinely care for him, and the show really reveals her jealous side at times. What a trip.

Kendra is the young, fresh, energetic...and I guess...the "hot" one of the group lol and if anyone saw the commercial...supposedly, Kendra is suppose to be playmate of the year, of course the editing could be tricking us, but that's what the commercial is playing off to be.

The New York Post is reporting that Hef and Holly are getting married this year.... I know it's a tabloid type publication but maybe their source knows what they're talking about...

MARRIAGE BUG BITES HEFNER
    New York Post, Page Six
    Richard Johnson

February 26, 2007 -- IT'S not true that nobody in Los Angeles can talk about anything except movies. The buzz of the weekend Oscar parties was that Hugh Hefner, 80, will get married again before the end of the year to his No. 1 girlfriend, Holly Madison. "This is very secret, but the word is 'yes,' " one insider told Page Six. "Hef has decided he will marry Holly, and he wants it for his show, 'The Girls Next Door.' Hef thinks business all the time, and looks for a new hook, although he also does really love Holly." Madison is just one of three of the Playboy founder's buxom blond girlfriends featured on the show. "But Hef sees that she is the most dedicated," said our source. "Kendra is never there, and they both hate each other, and Bridget is hanging on by being very friendly to Holly." Hefner, who has been married twice before, is keeping the wedding plans secret for now because monogamy will kill his reality show.

LINK TO STORY

This was posted in other entertainment threads. However, he's not yet divorced so....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2270917;
    This was posted in other entertainment threads. However, he's not yet divorced so....

oh really? wow I didnt know... I thought he was divorced years ago.

In that case I think he's smart to stay married... he already has 2 sets of kids from different wives... why start a another new set at his advanced age, all it will do is cause more bickering over his estate when he's gone.

He could have kids and not be married with Holly if he wanted. I don't think he divorced his last wife because that was going to be his "last" marriage and they split up amicably. She lives next door or something.

FORT Newbie
    I highly doubt that Hef wants to get married again and have to share his money with a skanky 27 year old no matter how hard she tries to be his soul mate.

This was his children will inherit the money and no legal messes left behind if something happens to ole Hef. If he passes tomorrow Holly will get $3 million. If they got married even with a pre-nup it would cost him so much more.

FORT Regular
    Hef never seems genuinly happy with Holly. More like resigned to the fact that he's kind of stuck with her now. Especially with the popularity of the show I see Holly digging in her heels, marriage or not.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2267757;
    Kendra is the young, fresh, energetic...and I guess...the "hot" one of the group lol and if anyone saw the commercial...supposedly, Kendra is suppose to be playmate of the year, of course the editing could be tricking us, but that's what the commercial is playing off to be.

Oh No! I think that holly and Bridget look so much better then Kendra. To me kendra is not cute at all, she is annoying, and completely a golddigger. But Hef don't seem to mind because as soon as they reach a certain age he upgrades them for a younger version. I feel bad for Holly because I truely believe she has serious feelings for hef. He is a player and she needs to realize she will be replaced unless he dies before she reaches 30.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM